name tags..where to get them from?

My daughter is starting nursery soon and have just read she needs to have clothes..belongings (lunchbox..bottle..etc) named clearly. So am looking for cheap name tags..cheap delivery if online etc... preferably iron on for clothing and stick on for her other bits. Rep given to cheapest ..thanks

15 Comments

woolworths... oops

No but seriously theres any number of places that do them. What part of the country are you in? Do you have national school wear shops there?

Theres loads of places online too. I get the iron on ones for clothing and also the stick on ones for lunchboxes drinks etc. You can even get pretty colours like pink for girls light blue for boys and a picture by the name like I got a flower beside my daughter's name. There's loads of choice anymore they aren't just all black lettering on a white background.

I googled " name labels" and a huge list came up. Take your pick x x

Wilkinsons do them

]letterbox do them, not sure if they're cheap though

ChipSticks;4532313

http://www.labels4kids.com/product.php/18/3/£4.50 for 50.. not sure if … http://www.labels4kids.com/product.php/18/3/£4.50 for 50.. not sure if that's cheap or not though?

I have used that site before. They made a mistake with the name and sent me a second set free, not that it was helpful to have the incorrect set first!

ClarityofMind;4532328

I have used that site before. They made a mistake with the name and sent … I have used that site before. They made a mistake with the name and sent me a second set free, not that it was helpful to have the incorrect set first!

i guess not, lol, but at least they sorted it out.

never really bothered with labels for my daughter so can't recommend anywhere.

school uniform shops print them while u wait.

Original Poster

thanks guys..whats the delivery like on the sites..how much?

Banned

i got something like 100 for next to nothing on ebay

you get to pick a pic, what it says on it and what colour it is
was very nice and worked well

name tags available from m&S while you wait, i got mine there but cant remeber how much, sorry

M&S are £5 for 50-marksandspencer.com/gp/…432

Why not get a thick permenant marker pen and write on the labels?

Get mine for as cheap as chips (well probably cheaper actually) from fleabay.

I know that Clarks do them but it's a form you buy and fill in or order over the telephone. Good choice of different types

marks and spencers for unifrom 32 or?? i think for 5.99 or 6.99
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846119
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764084
    3. Sad news about Barcelona1869
    4. How much would you pay for this chair?66

See more discussions