Groups

Name the kids show late 1980's i think

trying to think of a name of a show, but its so vague i wanted to find it on you tube but cant find it,

I think it was called Benji or Chorkey or something, and I remember it was like a science fiction show on childrens channel about a dog argh just cant remember
    any ideas.

13 Comments

chocky? chocky's children? ]http//ww…5f4

the only thing that springs to mind that was sci fi and called something like chorkey was
    chocky and chocky's children but it didn't involve a dog
    en.wikipedia.org/wik…cky

Chortle and the Wheelies?

Try this link - it has a list of 80s programmes!!!

everything2.com/tit…ion

d-j mitch;8582034

Chortle and the Wheelies?Try this link - it has a list of 80s … Chortle and the Wheelies?Try this link - it has a list of 80s programmes!!!http://everything2.com/title/The+complete+guide+to+1980s+television

He's a happiness dragon not a dog :thumbsup:. OP has mr baffled. Woof?

garbage456;8582059

chocky thats it

good stuff, was on about this last week :thumbsup:

Never heard of it, was this the type of thing you watched at school like Badger Girl, Dark Towers, Geordie Racer etc

90's kids shows owned the 80's ones.

Paddy_o_furniture;8582074

Never heard of it, was this the type of thing you watched at school like … Never heard of it, was this the type of thing you watched at school like Badger Girl, Dark Towers, Geordie Racer etc

From recollection I 'think' it was a bit like The Sarah Jane Chronicles but can't liken it to anything back in the day, was a bit weird

i remember a american series called benji scf-fi type thing with a little border terrior type dog which was always being chased by people in a big black van.i cant remember why they were chasing him tho.

think Benji was later in the 80's think chocky had something to do with a voice in the wall and a musical sound but its a long time ago

CFC_Mark;8582110

might be showing my age but if by "owned" you mean "they were better than" then please back up your argument

CFC_Mark;8582110

no way :x
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767125
      2. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread423114452
      3. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!543738
      4. Whoop! Next Sale VIP Slots have been released77

See more discussions