Found 14th Aug 2009
Does your Name/Avatar reflect your personality and to what extent

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
45 Comments

none whatsoever :lol: lakers are my fave team and micoo was i nickname i got years ago lol

in some ways

its my dogs name........so....possibly

yeah as the pic is me etc

My names..........well.....my name lol and the pic I liked.that's about it for me:)

the name is what i would have named a baby girl,(not the star bit though), but got 3 boys instead, as for the pic, just fancied a change frommy old one xxx

yes, i am like the godfarther of HUKD

black gerbil1;6017892

http://i564.photobucket.com/albums/ss86/micoo91/facepalm4.jpg

Yep on both counts - fireheaven equals Hel (my name) and I have a split personality :whistling:

fireheaven;6018008

Yep on both counts - fireheaven equals Hel (my name) and I have a split … Yep on both counts - fireheaven equals Hel (my name) and I have a split personality :whistling:

.....along with every other female

King of Thieves;6018023

.....along with every other female

Yeah no doubt but at least I admit it :-D

My avi is a picture of my that my youngest did when he was nearly three. It's not very good though as it makes me look much better looking than I actually am :w00t:

My name is my ebay name (cos I'm in the midlands and I sold all of my comics from when I was young on there years ago).

fireheaven;6018071

Yeah no doubt but at least I admit it :-D

touche mademoiselle :thumbsup:

Yep mine's a wee mee, and my names a mix of my surname and birthyear....boy do I regret putting that on-not very inventive :thinking:

I use my counter-strike name, it's kinda stuck with me for years.

Supermod

I am not a camp superhero...and my name is Jason and the "Magic" part is my football nickname. So yes, and no.

Banned

Have not a clue why I chose it.

Just a kid at heart ?????

Full of mystery ?????

Not a alcholic with a red nose.

Always on the pull ????:w00t::santa:

none at all

absolutely - that me name and that is a photo

My avatar is very apt 'cos i rock.

I like boobies.

my team
my gender
my birthyear

simples

not fat btw, just cool as

angelwithdirtywings is what I was called at college (the word doesn't fit here hence why it is angelwithdirtyw lol) and I like Marylin Monroe... though I tend to change my avitar when I get bored with it.

Banned

black gerbil1;6017892

Lol ^^^

Banned

Mine personally doesnt reflect me... as im white. but i do like boxing

I am HOT!

Mine probably reflects mine...in some ways anyway...I'm a very friendly man and the avatar suggests I'm a romantic, so it sounds like me.

Some people seem to think that my username sounds like a paedo, so maybe not afterall. :giggle:

Banned

realfriendlyman;6018560

Mine probably reflects mine...in some ways anyway...I'm a very friendly … Mine probably reflects mine...in some ways anyway...I'm a very friendly man and the avatar suggests I'm a romantic, so it sounds like me.Some people seem to think that my username sounds like a paedo, so maybe not afterall. :giggle:

I never thought of it like that :lol:

black gerbil1;6017892

you cant even spell it you tool :prop::prop::prop:

I'm not chunky, well a chunky size 10!! Avatar totally me...took the photo looking at the sky lying on the beach in brighton with the worst hangover ever!

Nope! I wanted a girly one, my OH sometimes uses my account so thought it wouldnt be appropriate its the only unisex thing I could see.

name: used to get called jambo as a kid still do every once in a while, 10=oct, 82 = 1982

janz70;6018607

you cant even spell it you tool :prop::prop::prop:

he's put a h in lol
or should i say an h:thinking:

realfriendlyman;6018560

Mine probably reflects mine...in some ways anyway...I'm a very friendly … Mine probably reflects mine...in some ways anyway...I'm a very friendly man and the avatar suggests I'm a romantic, so it sounds like me.Some people seem to think that my username sounds like a paedo, so maybe not afterall. :giggle:

DangerGod;6018565

I never thought of it like that :lol:

Don't laugh at me...I can't help but think of an anagram of your name. :whistling: :giggle:

mine is greyparrot because i have a african grey and the picture is my daughter on her first day of school.

ilove pink, coz years ago ocd, and the pink very very long story lol
i chnage my avatar a lot

DangerGod;6018532

Mine personally doesnt reflect me... as im white. but i do like boxing

you're white :? ?

after all this time :-(

i love purple things lilac is my fave shade of purple so hence ilovelilac
i used to have a lilac teddy as i love teddies a lot and lilac im using this one so the teddy takes a break

Yep I'm always monkeying about but i don't smoke anymore..
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. The ultimate Sunday roast only £5.46 for 4 people at ASDA1662
    2. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19247642
    3. Anyone else bored of video gaming1119
    4. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread428014647

See more discussions