Groups

Naming Twins

A man was taking his wife, who was pregnant with twins, to the hospital when his car went out of control and crashed.

Regaining consciousness, he saw his brother, a relentless practical joker, sitting at his bed side.

He asked his brother how his wife was doing and his brother said, "Don't worry, everybody is fine and you have a son and a daughter.

But the hospital was in a real hurry to
    get the birth certificates filed and since both you and your wife were unconscious, I named them for you."

The husband was thinking to himself, "Oh no, what has he done now?" and asked with some trepidation, "Well, bro, what did you name them?"

Whereupon, his brother replied, "I named the little girl Denise."

The husband, relieved, said, "That's a lovely name! And what did you come up with for my son?"

The brother winked and replied, "Denephew."

13 Comments

Lulz.

da man skuzzy

:lol: lol

You're on top form tonight Skuse, loving the avi too :giggle:

Like it

:lol:

funny

Banned

Inb4 the stalkers......

lol!! 10/10

Haha, keep them coming

There used to be twins in my mums nursery called Sam and Ella :w00t:

I'm not sure whether it was intentional or not.

Banned

starsparkle2311;6129601

nice to see this thread has been cleansed of the h4terz:thumbsup:

Oh.... was I not in b4 ?

Damn those F5 ers

peodude;6129557

There used to be twins in my mums nursery called Sam and Ella :w00t:I'm … There used to be twins in my mums nursery called Sam and Ella :w00t:I'm not sure whether it was intentional or not.

My cousins sister in law has just had a baby boy who she has called Sam, and she already has an older daughter called Ella. My cousin has gone around telling everyone that she has had the baby and now she has sam 'n' ella, everyone is really concerned until she explains!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …94169
      2. O2 priority £1 lunch to end for good55
      3. Updated 22/8/17: List of companies which spam or have been hacked2883
      4. Who's getting the Xbox X Scorpio? 60 day satisfaction1215

See more discussions