nandos chillies are they cumulative

Found 25th Mar 2017
Does anyone know if I redeem my chilli's do I go back to zero. I have 9 chillies. If I redeem an orange reward (6 chillies) do I lose 6 or will I stay on 9 chillies?
Community Updates
AskNandos
7 Comments
You don't redeem chillies, you redeem rewards that you earn once you reach a certain number of chillies. So if you have 9, you can redeem both a green and an orange, and still only need one more to redeem a red.
Original Poster
So once you get to 10 can you have a red orange and green reward at the same visit off the same card?
Edited by: "Cheapasnowt" 25th Mar 2017
Cheapasnowt

So once you get to 10 can you have a red orange and green reward at the … So once you get to 10 can you have a red orange and green reward at the same visit off the same card?

if youve saved them all up, never got them at the same time though so dunno if it would be allowed, but dont see why not.
It says this in their T&Cs:

"The Nando’s Card allows a maximum of ten rewards to be spent per day from a single Nando’s Card reward bank".

So depending on what you want, I guess it maybe possible to use 2 rewards. For instance: GREEN reward of 3 chillies (a side) + ORANGE reward of 6 chillies (small main e.g. 1/4 chicken / single burger or wrap) would be 9 chillies.

Unless I've interpreted that incorrectly? Alternatively do it as separate transactions!
Nshizzle

It says this in their T&Cs:"The Nando’s Card allows a maximum of ten r … It says this in their T&Cs:"The Nando’s Card allows a maximum of ten rewards to be spent per day from a single Nando’s Card reward bank".So depending on what you want, I guess it maybe possible to use 2 rewards. For instance: GREEN reward of 3 chillies (a side) + ORANGE reward of 6 chillies (small main e.g. 1/4 chicken / single burger or wrap) would be 9 chillies. Unless I've interpreted that incorrectly? Alternatively do it as separate transactions!

Well according to what you quoted, it would be 10 rewards, not 10 chillies. So you could have 10 whole chickens if you wanted, would be my interpretation. It sounds like one of those things that exists only to block ridiculous transactions like if someone got a huge amount of chillies, they couldn't buy chicken for all their friends and family for free and overwhelm the restaurant.
Original Poster
But once you go past 10 chilli's what happens. If you can take 10 rewards then this would imply 33 chilli's as a minimum assuming the same rate of rewards post 10 are used?
Cheapasnowt

But once you go past 10 chilli's what happens. If you can take 10 rewards … But once you go past 10 chilli's what happens. If you can take 10 rewards then this would imply 33 chilli's as a minimum assuming the same rate of rewards post 10 are used?

It just starts again from zero, but you keep the rewards you already earned. They just continue to accumulate. My wife has about 4 of each of the smaller rewards on her account because every time we go we share a chicken.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions