Nando’s complaints email

Found 4th Jun
Hi has anyone got the complaints email address for Nando’s
Thanks
Community Updates
AskNandos
Top comments
Looking at your previous posts, you seem to have a problem finding the complaints address for just about everyone. Given that you seem to complain a lot (and I'm not suggesting this is not justified, only you know) have you not looked for a website or similar that provides this information? There's bound to be one somewhere. If not, it might be a good resource to set up.
13 Comments
Contact them via their Restaurant feedback page
Edited by: "Toptrumpet" 4th Jun
Googling 'Nando' s complaints email address ' got this.. Complaints form

But you tried that, right?
Original Poster
mrty19 m ago

Googling 'Nando' s complaints email address ' got this.. Complaints …Googling 'Nando' s complaints email address ' got this.. Complaints formBut you tried that, right?

Yes I tried that but dosent look like they have an actual email address for complaints
Thanks anyway
Probably because their inbox would jam up
Found this, not sure if it will help. I find restaurants, if you can call nando a restaurant, are better dealt with by contacting the manager of the actual restaurant that you were at as each restaurant will deal with its own specific problem.

complaintsdepartment.co.uk/nan…uk/
I got in touch with them last week via their form on their contact us page. It took a day for an initial response and then the follow up conversations were really quick. I got the same person each time and the situation was sorted out.

My issue was with not being able to redeem anything on the app despite having all three chillis. They wiped it clean, reloaded it and gave me a voucher to spend instore.

The responses came from hello@nandos.co.uk
Edited by: "windym" 5th Jun
Looking at your previous posts, you seem to have a problem finding the complaints address for just about everyone. Given that you seem to complain a lot (and I'm not suggesting this is not justified, only you know) have you not looked for a website or similar that provides this information? There's bound to be one somewhere. If not, it might be a good resource to set up.
psychobitchfromhell2 h, 13 m ago

Looking at your previous posts, you seem to have a problem finding the …Looking at your previous posts, you seem to have a problem finding the complaints address for just about everyone. Given that you seem to complain a lot (and I'm not suggesting this is not justified, only you know) have you not looked for a website or similar that provides this information? There's bound to be one somewhere. If not, it might be a good resource to set up.

Here's his profile pic. (or should be)

33916705-ENPZ2.jpg
Me thinks someone is after some freebies!
karlypants26 m ago

Me thinks someone is after some freebies!

From Nandos?

If you go freebie hunting there are better places to go...

Im not surprised they don't make it easy to contact them TBH - they would be inundated with complaints.
someone wants a free chicken
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants