delivery.nandos.co.uk
Only in limited areas but this is great news for nandos' lovers

1. Misc
  2. Nandos
Groups
  1. Misc
  2. Nandos
17 Comments

Im surprise I don't have to go in and queue to order it though....

i see that nandos are selling their sauce and coatings in the supermarkets

is this the same as in their resturants does any one know or just a sales gimmick

kick_u_in_the_nuts

i see that nandos are selling their sauce and coatings in the … i see that nandos are selling their sauce and coatings in the supermarketsis this the same as in their resturants does any one know or just a sales gimmick

They've been doing that for years. The sauces taste the same, haven't tried the coatings.

yay, now you can have mediocre chicken delivered to your door.

along with the recent announcements of kfc, mcdonalds and burger king, you wont even have to leave your grotty armchair to get your crap food.

eset12345

yay, now you can have mediocre chicken delivered to your door.along with … yay, now you can have mediocre chicken delivered to your door.along with the recent announcements of kfc, mcdonalds and burger king, you wont even have to leave your grotty armchair to get your crap food.

I hope they remember to deliver Peri Peri sauce, as failure to supply often offends.

fanpages

I hope they remember to deliver Peri Peri sauce, as failure to supply … I hope they remember to deliver Peri Peri sauce, as failure to supply often offends.

Glad you understand now. Took some time didn't it.

Yes, you don't order nandos chicken for it to be plain. If they had no sauces in stock then its not peri peri chicken. Luckily, every restaurant that serves chips/fries or in this case and chicken always seem to have sauces in stock. Its just the dreadful BK that don't. Hence their footfall.

You can only comment on the matter if you eat out in these restaurants. Otherwise ones opinion is meaningless.;)
Edited by: "J4GG4" 28th Apr 2017

Hmmm will it be as "cheeky" though?

Don't share things like this - too dangerous for my wallet

Mo786

Hmmm will it be as "cheeky" though?

Wheeey

J4GG4

...You can only comment on the matter if you eat out in these … ...You can only comment on the matter if you eat out in these restaurants. Otherwise ones opinion is meaningless.;)

Why?

fanpages

Why?

The sauce supplied by nandos makes it what it is. Thats the reason most people go to nandos. Peri Peri = sauce. If one doesn't eat there then one has no clue. From all the restaurants available in the UK, if nandos were OOS from all their sauce range then they'll be uproar. They'll also lose customers, in the food industry its proven if a customer is unhappy about something then they generally won't return again. But as i say, we don't need to worry about this, i will eat my pants if any nandos in the country ever were OOS of sauces. Just won't happen.

fanpages

I hope they remember to deliver Peri Peri sauce, as failure to supply … I hope they remember to deliver Peri Peri sauce, as failure to supply often offends.

Awww poor you.

J4GG4

...You can only comment on the matter if you eat out in these … ...You can only comment on the matter if you eat out in these restaurants. Otherwise ones opinion is meaningless.;)

fanpages

Why?

J4GG4

The sauce supplied by nandos makes it what it is. Thats the reason most … The sauce supplied by nandos makes it what it is. Thats the reason most people go to nandos. Peri Peri = sauce. If one doesn't eat there then one has no clue. From all the restaurants available in the UK, if nandos were OOS from all their sauce range then they'll be uproar. They'll also lose customers, in the food industry its proven if a customer is unhappy about something then they generally won't return again. But as i say, we don't need to worry about this, i will eat my pants if any nandos in the country ever were OOS of sauces. Just won't happen.

...and once again, hoping to get an answer to my query....

J4GG4

fanpages

Why?

(As in "Why can anybody only comment on the matter if they eat out in these restaurants?" &/or "Why is one's opinion meaningless if this is not the case?")

Is it Halal delivery?

J4GG4

fanpages

Why?

J4GG4

The sauce supplied by nandos makes it what it is. Thats the reason most … The sauce supplied by nandos makes it what it is. Thats the reason most people go to nandos. Peri Peri = sauce. If one doesn't eat there then one has no clue. From all the restaurants available in the UK, if nandos were OOS from all their sauce range then they'll be uproar. They'll also lose customers, in the food industry its proven if a customer is unhappy about something then they generally won't return again. But as i say, we don't need to worry about this, i will eat my pants if any nandos in the country ever were OOS of sauces. Just won't happen.

J4GG4

fanpages

Why?

Wow, just wow. You really want to talk about sauces STILL?.

I saw your last post that got deleted some how, the one where you said you don't eat in nandos.. and the one where you tried to personally attack me. Well, i guess if you don't eat in nandos then that makes you a expert on nandos and their sauces. You're the expert, well done. I'll take your advice on nandos from now on.

J4GG4

Wow, just wow. You really want to talk about sauces STILL?

No. Just curious why you consider somebody's opinion worthless.

J4GG4

I saw your last post that got deleted some how, the one where you said … I saw your last post that got deleted some how, the one where you said you don't eat in nandos.. and the one where you tried to personally attack me. Well, i guess if you don't eat in nandos then that makes you a expert on nandos and their sauces. You're the expert, well done. I'll take your advice on nandos from now on.

I'm not "a expert" at all.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions