Nandos Receipt

Posted 29th Sep
Don't need one, but I thought I'd ask seeing as everyone else is.

Community Updates
Ask

Groups

13 Comments
Here you go.
38569639-pP9Uo.jpg
What’s up with all these Nando’s requests?
discozohan29/09/2019 11:33

What’s up with all these Nando’s requests?

Something to do with Vouchercodes, I think.
If you're a student, you can upload a receipt if it's over £5 and you'll get a £5 Amazon voucher. It's something like that.
Edited by: "chimp14uk" 29th Sep
If anyone is buying a Nandos for the receipt and doesn't want the food........
Ringfinger29/09/2019 11:37

If anyone is buying a Nandos for the receipt and doesn't want the …If anyone is buying a Nandos for the receipt and doesn't want the food........

I've never had Nandos
darsuke29/09/2019 11:59

More money than sense. Turned average chicken you can get in a thousand peri peri joints for quadruple the price and dont fall into 'hip' factor.
tax dodgers
If anyone actually has a genuine receipt, PM me as I'm doing a trade for Caffé Nero. No harm in asking, but what irritates me is new members just asking for stuff and offering nothing in return.
jamie1529/09/2019 12:49

If anyone actually has a genuine receipt, PM me as I'm doing a trade for …If anyone actually has a genuine receipt, PM me as I'm doing a trade for Caffé Nero. No harm in asking, but what irritates me is new members just asking for stuff and offering nothing in return.

Yep, it is quite annoying.
jinkssick29/09/2019 12:12

More money than sense. Turned average chicken you can get in a thousand …More money than sense. Turned average chicken you can get in a thousand peri peri joints for quadruple the price and dont fall into 'hip' factor.

Seeing the name at the top and knowing how much they're worth I don't think paying 1.5k would even register to them as paying too much.

I think Nando's is OK but has definitely got worse over the years, my favourite was the Mediterranean salad with an extra chicken breast but I don't think they do it any more.
Edited by: "Sc4mp0" 29th Sep
cecilmcroberts29/09/2019 11:29

Here you go. [Image]

Wait total £1445 they gave £1400 got £16 change

Also no tip

I just looked deeper and it was a mobile order where someone picked it up..
Imagine cooking all that as a chef and you don't even get a tip

Why does she need that much
How many is she feeding? A Battalion?
Edited by: "Norseg" 30th Sep
Norseg30/09/2019 15:16

Wait total £1445 they gave £1400 got £16 changeAlso no tipI just looked de …Wait total £1445 they gave £1400 got £16 changeAlso no tipI just looked deeper and it was a mobile order where someone picked it up..Imagine cooking all that as a chef and you don't even get a tip Why does she need that muchHow many is she feeding? A Battalion?

Noticed the lack of a tip myself. The total paid amount was £1460 (hard to read with the resolution). Original article below.

bbc.co.uk/new…911
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants