Nano sim on talk mobile

Found 21st Oct 2012
I tried to cut my micro sim (previously a standard sim) into a nano sim but it didn't work out and I have called talk mobile and they won't have nano sims till February and I have around 20 months left on my contract. So I asked them to send me a micro sim and I have ordered a cutter from eBay, has anyone managed to get a talk mobile sim nano sim working? I could do it with an O2 sim card but the talk mobile has a lot of gold and may be designed differently.
Community Updates
5 Comments
I"m on virgin and no nano sim available so I got another sim from them and bought a sim cutter and cut it down and everything is all okay now
Good to know, but I haven't found anyone able to do it with talk mobile
I cut my standard talkmobile sim to the nano size using a paper template and it did not work.

I did it on a giffgaff one and it worked.

Like the OP said it seems there is more gold that gets cut off on the talkmobile sim.
i bought a nano sim cutter off ebay and got a talk mobile micro sim, worked after i slightly filled down a bit of the edge.
I had a full size talkmobile sim ordered a nano sim cutter from eBay the week the iPhone 5 came out I had to file the sim down a bit but it works. I kept getting the annoying talkmobile settings everytime I switched from 2g to 3g dont know how but they have stopped now also personal hotspot does not work as the iPhone recognises as a vodaphone. No point speaking to talkmobile waste of time they don't officially support the iPhone yet they provide settings on their website l. Hope this helps
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants