Groups
    EXPIRED

Nappies

Hi does anyone know of any deals on nappies at the mo?? pampers or huggies.

Cheers

6 Comments

amazon.co.uk have good deals on bulk purchases, u also get a 10% discount if you use their subcribe and save program - plus free delivery to your door. I always use their price per nappy, to work out the cheapest deal.

Hi i just wanted to say i'm a brand freak and used only pampers or huggies on my daughter. When my son was born my dad arrived when a load of asda little angels nappies, i was so annoyed that he'd brought cheap tat! When i ran out of pampers i used one and i've never looked back, they are excellent!! Pampers seem to leak all the time nowadays so i would totally recommend asdas, they are 2 huge packs for £10

mikkamakkamoo

Hi i just wanted to say i'm a brand freak and used only pampers or … Hi i just wanted to say i'm a brand freak and used only pampers or huggies on my daughter. When my son was born my dad arrived when a load of asda little angels nappies, i was so annoyed that he'd brought cheap tat! When i ran out of pampers i used one and i've never looked back, they are excellent!! Pampers seem to leak all the time nowadays so i would totally recommend asdas, they are 2 huge packs for £10

I second this - have used Asda ones for both of my LOs and they are fantastic value. We spend £30 per month on nappes for a 18m year old and 6 month year old and always have some left over.

I use ASDA nappies too and think they are just as good as Huggies or Pampers.

Ooo might start using asdas then! x
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Memory foam mattress topper11
      2. Biscuit addiction1436
      3. How to get laptop to boot from DVD/CD drive?613
      4. Hatchimals on Ebay - are they fake?44

See more discussions