Groups
    EXPIRED

Narrow coffee table with 2 shelves (with width of around 35 - 45 CM if possible)

Hi

Im looking for a narrow coffee table with two shelves but cant seem to find any. I would like a would one or glass, black glass would be good to match my tv stand.

I need a narrow one as there is not much space in my bedroom but I would like to have one where when Im sitting on my sofa I can put a plate of food/drinks on and beable to eat my food.

any suggestions appreciated. Im looking for one with of a width of between 35 - 45 CM if possible

8 Comments

Banned

Most coffee tables are 60 cm width standard.....I'll keep looking but it aint looking good

2 shelves, 2 drawers and in white only but only 35cm.
    ikea.com/gb/…739

Original Poster

thanks, let me check these out

Original Poster

Just had a look, the last 2 look good, its a shame the ikea one aint available in black, the argos one would go with my tv stand.... if you guys find anymore let me know... your help is appreciated.... thanks

Banned

No probs, dont forget to add rep :thumbsup:

But to add to the Argos one they are doing the £5 back voucher at the mo again too. So ask at the till for them to add 20p to charity and that will kick you over the £50 mark netting you a £5 voucher :thumbsup:

Argos :thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Bet365 Free In Play Bet £25 Chelsea Vs Tottenham24
      2. French polisher out to smooth the floor11
      3. Help O2 wont repair my sony experia xz67
      4. Mcdonalds fizzy drinks not working57

See more discussions