Groups
    EXPIRED

Narrow shelving advice

I have a 10in space between a larder cupboard and fridge freezer, so apt for storing my numerous cookery books. Can anyone recommend a shelving unit that could fit this space. I've been to Ikea and found nothing that slim.

Thanks in advance

6 Comments

Isn't the IKEA (Benno?) DVD tower any good - it's only 25cm wide?

You could try searching instead for a DVD /CD storage unit as these are sold in very narrow widths, i.e. something more like this: argos.co.uk/m/s…htm

Original Poster

TAH-M

boohai

You could try searching instead for a DVD /CD storage unit as these are … You could try searching instead for a DVD /CD storage unit as these are sold in very narrow widths, i.e. something more like this: http://www.argos.co.uk/m/static/Product/partNumber/9328673.htm

Thanks, but these are not deep enough for my cookbooks.

Considering knocking up something myself if I can get motivated lol

TAH-M

boohai

You could try searching instead for a DVD /CD storage unit as these are … You could try searching instead for a DVD /CD storage unit as these are sold in very narrow widths, i.e. something more like this: http://www.argos.co.uk/m/static/Product/partNumber/9328673.htm

the shelves are adjustable and just dont put the back on for extra depth. Unless you have books over 25cm in width then they shouldnt fall down the back

In that case you could get some wine boxes and stack them.

Take your requirements to a local kitchen company and ask them to make a unit. shouldn't cost much and will be the perfect size.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. 2 for 1 at Alton Towers this weekend?34
      2. fitbit exchange how? (prepaid creditcard)22
      3. Raspberry pi as router for vpn26
      4. sky +box out of contract and using iplayer and ondemand34

See more discussions