Groups

National Do Not Call Registry

donotcall.gov/
    has anybody used this service ,i get about 10 automated call a day ,any other way of blocking these calls i am with bt

7 Comments

tps...........

TPS worked for me, I used to get 2-3 calls a day now I get none at all

I'm not even with TPS, but if I get any phonecalls I don't want to take, I just say "I don't know how you've got my number as I'm ex-directory and registered with TPS, can I have your name and company details please", they soon apologise and tell you they'll remove you from their database!!

stefor;5677239

I'm not even with TPS, but if I get any phonecalls I don't want to take, … I'm not even with TPS, but if I get any phonecalls I don't want to take, I just say "I don't know how you've got my number as I'm ex-directory and registered with TPS, can I have your name and company details please", they soon apologise and tell you they'll remove you from their database!!

+1

Original Poster

thank you very much all, i will register with tps

Thanks - have registered myself too - there is nothing more annoying than running for the phone only to pick it up and then have that tell tale 2-3 seconds of silence before the pre recorded message starts - grrrrr!!!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Giffgaff New goodybags34
      2. One for the mathmeticians2640
      3. word association Game74044575
      4. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread424814501

See more discussions