Groups

NATIONAL EXPRESS £5 TO SIT DOWN WHAT A JOKE!!!!

I hate this company and now dislike them even more for this -
    news.uk.msn.com/bus…144

Union leaders are accusing a leading train company of "mugging" its passengers by starting to charge them to reserve a seat.

From this weekend, National Express plans to introduce a fee of £2.50 for reserving a single or £5 for a return ticket on its East Coast and East Anglia franchises.

so lets all write to the chief executive

National Express Richard Bowker, Chief Executive [email protected]nationalexpress.com

Maybe the public backlash will get them to rethink after all marks and spencers eventually admitted they boobed. see below.

news.uk.msn.com/bus…144

3 Comments

It's almost as if Bitterwallet doesn't exist!!!:roll::roll::roll:

The downturn has hit them hard. The East Coast franchise is a bit rocky and may well be surrendered from what I have read although that remains to be seen yet. We'll see.

Nice to see Virgin having rolled out wifi on the Pendos now :-D

emasu;5194524

The downturn has hit them hard. The East Coast franchise is a bit rocky … The downturn has hit them hard. The East Coast franchise is a bit rocky and may well be surrendered from what I have read although that remains to be seen yet. We'll see.Nice to see Virgin having rolled out wifi on the Pendos now :-D

Virgin charge for the wifi though>? :?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Toys R Us may soon be Toys No More - USA possibly filing for Bankruptcy2527
      2. Royal Mail chat says I am not allowed to send paper of any kind to Hong Kon…1946
      3. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread423514458
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767172

See more discussions