National free 48 hr x-box live code request day

Found 8th May 2009
Whats with all the recent requests? Am I missing something here?

Are they giving away something away for free on x-box live that I should know about. Or is it just that everybody is so miserable and they don't want to pay the 26 quid for 12 months.

10 Comments

Not everyone plays alll the time (like me)

And how many boxes have you got with the codes in there, and also how long have they been sat there!

PaulieBeeYay;5152832

Not everyone plays alll the time (like me)

Agreed, if I was a regular player I would certainly pay for 3 months or 12

I very rarely play but my cousin in new zealand has just got an xbox360 and fifa and i wanted to play him tonight so thought i would see if anyone was in the giving mood. Only need a 24 hour code. I will try to set up a new gamer tag as i have been told that gives you 48 hours free.

Jono258;5153181

I will try to set up a new gamer tag as i have been told that gives you … I will try to set up a new gamer tag as i have been told that gives you 48 hours free.

it gives you 30 days.

]Free 3 month guide

thanks i will give it a go. :thumbsup:

A lot of people rarely play but still aren't that tight not to fork out for a years sub.

Where can I get 12 months for £26?

esq3585;5159970

A lot of people rarely play but still aren't that tight not to fork out … A lot of people rarely play but still aren't that tight not to fork out for a years sub.

+1

If you wanna play live, stump up for the sub - so you can afford £150 ish for a console but not £3 a month for the live subscription?

Don't embarrass yourself by comin on here and begging for a 48hr code. :roll:

the new gamertag worked fine cheers for month free
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. The ultimate Sunday roast only £5.46 for 4 people at ASDA1662
    2. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19247642
    3. Anyone else bored of video gaming1119
    4. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread428014647

See more discussions