national holidays.. is my teen a child or adult?

6 replies
Found 16th Feb
Hi I'm booking a national holiday, and I've put me as an adult (obviously lol) and it says children are aged under 12 so I put adult.. as she is 14.. then the next page it says if any children are travelling add their date of birth. I'm wondering am I doing the right thing adding her as an adult or should she be a child? I've been on a few and never noticed having this predicament before.. if anyone know please inform me which is correct asap, Thankyou :-)

6 Comments

If their child prices are 2-12 then your 14 year old is an adult. On the second page of the booking just leave it as 2 x adults (if if is you and your daughter).

Original Poster

windym

If their child prices are 2-12 then your 14 year old is an adult. On the … If their child prices are 2-12 then your 14 year old is an adult. On the second page of the booking just leave it as 2 x adults (if if is you and your daughter).

Thankyou I wasn't sure so thought I better check..

LeahMinttoutou

Thankyou I wasn't sure so thought I better check..

If you have a read of their FAQ's, it's clear they give a discount on a 2-12yr old, hence differentiating between adult and child. In reality it is only relevant if your child qualifies for the discount (ie is 2-12) that it would matter.

Original Poster

windym

If you have a read of their FAQ's, it's clear they give a discount on a … If you have a read of their FAQ's, it's clear they give a discount on a 2-12yr old, hence differentiating between adult and child. In reality it is only relevant if your child qualifies for the discount (ie is 2-12) that it would matter.

Thanks it's done and booked now. I just never noticed having that issue before so thought I would see before paying if I was booking it correctly. Been on a quite a few so maybe I'm just have a dozy moment lol.. sorted now
Edited by: "LeahsMintytoutou" 16th Feb

Have a great time :-)

Original Poster

windym

Have a great time :-)

Thankyou
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769559
    2. Anyone else bored of video gaming2850
    3. 5am gym crew20140
    4. First batch of original Xbox backwards compatible games33

See more discussions