National Insurance Fraud website...wtf?

5 Comments

looks like they are protecting themselves not the people whose details were on the lost discs!!!

some years ago i had my national insurance number scammed - didnt notice i was paying double tax for a few months - rung up tax office to find out whats happening and someone was using my number 200 miles away from where i was working - they tried to say i had 2 full time jobs!! - in the end i got to speak to a sensible person who realised i could nt travel that quick!! lol

it was creepy though at the time - got all my tax back within 10 days!!

:lol:

Very useful.....

NIM39140 - National Insurance Numbers (NINOs): Format and Security: What … NIM39140 - National Insurance Numbers (NINOs): Format and Security: What to do if you suspect or discover fraud(This text has been withheld because of exemptions in the Freedom of Information Act 2000)(This text has been withheld because of exemptions in the Freedom of Information Act 2000)(This text has been withheld because of exemptions in the Freedom of Information Act 2000)(This text has been withheld because of exemptions in the Freedom of Information Act 2000)

Priceless!:lol:

Yeh, our ID cards will be safe in whose hands???
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Quidco Snow me the money Competition821055
    2. Magazine competitions - Issue 46 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk1313
    3. Enter to win an iPhone X Anker competition33
    4. Win £500 worth of goods from RAF Museum's shop66

See more discussions