National Trust are offering 30% Quidco making membership £24.94 for single & £41.71 for joint membership

Found 22nd Apr 2009
National trust are offering cashback via quidco again but this time it's 30% of the membership price, plus all the old offers of 12 months for the price of 9 and the free Binoculars.

22 Comments

Good spot Cap'n :thumbsup:

Thanks OP - I have just joined, I was waiting for this to come round!

Regards,

White

For some reason the link doesn't seem to be working...?

Which castle is that in the title piccy. It looks a little like Caerlaverock, is it?

A perfect gift for the in-laws.

Original Poster

Andreas Woolf;4997317

For some reason the link doesn't seem to be working...?

Sorry about that Andreas, I checked the post and the link looks fine but as you say it isn't working.. just checked all the other National Trust posts and none of the links on those work.. most strange.

However follow the link on Quidco to get the cashback

Original Poster

thekanester;4997430

Which castle is that in the title piccy. It looks a little like … Which castle is that in the title piccy. It looks a little like Caerlaverock, is it?

Bodiam in East Sussex

nationaltrust.org.uk/mai…tle

brilliant was looking for this last week and was disappointed - rep 4 u & heat

New Zealand membership is still cheaper and I haven't paid for parking yet.

9 for the price of 12

G>

Not as good as the previous Quidco cashback offer of £20, have taken advantage of that for the past two years.

Shame they've changed it to 30%.

Still a good offer though.

mjr600;5003607

New Zealand membership is still cheaper and I haven't paid for parking … New Zealand membership is still cheaper and I haven't paid for parking yet.

But from their website...

Financial Membership types
Individual $30
Family $45
Life $550
Corporate - business $75
Corporate - non profit organisation $50
Subscriptions include GST.

Financial members must currently reside in New Zealand and have a New Zealand postal address.

The Lord;5004220

Not as good as the previous Quidco cashback offer of £20, have taken … Not as good as the previous Quidco cashback offer of £20, have taken advantage of that for the past two years. Shame they've changed it to 30%.Still a good offer though.

How did u get Quidco for the second year? Were u able to cancel and join again with the same details?

blutooth;5004545

How did u get Quidco for the second year? Were u able to cancel and join … How did u get Quidco for the second year? Were u able to cancel and join again with the same details?

Yes. :thumbsup:

thanks for sharing. Time to take the plunge finally methinks!

Banned

Not really sure how this can be classes as hot considering last year you could get a young person (under 25) membership for -£2 (yes that's a minus). So quidco reduce xommision and we rate it hot?!

have a look at the national trust scotland if you dont fancy quidco or NZ, they also allow you to pay monthly

vibeone;5005741

Not really sure how this can be classes as hot considering last year you … Not really sure how this can be classes as hot considering last year you could get a young person (under 25) membership for -£2 (yes that's a minus). So quidco reduce xommision and we rate it hot?!

Yes the £20 cb was great but they no longer do it. 30% is still better than 0%!

Banned

g_whizz_rocky;5006947

Yes the £20 cb was great but they no longer do it. 30% is still better … Yes the £20 cb was great but they no longer do it. 30% is still better than 0%!

yes but its a bit like hmv saying "We go no longer sell xyz for £10, its £15 now".. and we all vote it hot?

Seems a bit pointless.

Oh well. and also, I though we don't put quidco deals on here? Who knew!

vibeone;5005741

Not really sure how this can be classes as hot considering last year you … Not really sure how this can be classes as hot considering last year you could get a young person (under 25) membership for -£2 (yes that's a minus). So quidco reduce xommision and we rate it hot?!

Take your point - you could just vote cold. If you can post a better current deal however, please do so.

I recently 'used' membership at the British Musuem, Shah Abbas Exhibition. I was prepared to pay £25 for family entry, but the young girl convinced that £24(!) was enough. When I mentioned NT Membership, without even showing a card (which was not in me wallet), she reduced this to £12 -> Re-sult!

So along with the -£2 last year, I paid £10 for the exhibition (for 5) and still have 4 months NT to use!

Admin

Moved this into misc as it's predominantly a cashback offer

:-D
Just joined ,voted hot,thanks
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Very cash back22
    2. Fibre Broadband Help1221
    3. Any android box that will support android updates22
    4. should I buy Nintendo Switch now or wait for Black Friday 24th or Cyber Mon…44

See more discussions