Found 15th Jun 2011
I'm looking at booking a pitch at one of the national trust campsites, and wondering whether it's worth getting a national trust membership. Does anybody know if you get discount on booking their campsites if you have a membership?

8 Comments

Sorry I can't answer your question but when you do join, remember topcashback or quidco.

Original Poster

melmorc

Sorry I can't answer your question but when you do join, remember … Sorry I can't answer your question but when you do join, remember topcashback or quidco.

Will do, thanks!

Interested in this too

Original Poster

sancho1983

Interested in this too

By the looks of it, no campsite discount with a membership. On the website, the benefits listed are pretty much free parking at various locations... Doesn't seem like much and you'd think they'd have atleast some discount for members.

nationaltrust.org.uk/mai…htm

National Trust Scotland is cheaper to join than in England. And National Trust New Zealand is even cheaper, and still gives you all the benefits of UK membership.

Banned

Gives you free parking and free entry into buildings etc. I live near clumber park (good luck databasers) and its £5.50 to park... Soon adds up, especially when you're into dogging.

vibeone

Gives you free parking and free entry into buildings etc. I live near … Gives you free parking and free entry into buildings etc. I live near clumber park (good luck databasers) and its £5.50 to park... Soon adds up, especially when you're into dogging.

Vibey, have you got a South Yorkshire or a Nottingham accent? oO
Edited by: "chalkysoil" 16th Jun 2011

Banned

chalkysoil

Vibey, have you got a South Yorkshire or a Nottingham accent? oO

Bit of both. AF claims I'm nothern, but I'd rather that than have a 'nottin-um' accent :P

Why you ask?
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Charge Back From A Betting Account11
    2. Parkopedia, can the info be trusted34
    3. Want to sell on DLC ebay22
    4. Switch from BT to BT same property different person514

See more discussions