NationalCatDay :)

Posted 29th Oct
Apparently its national cat day today - what you doing to celebrate, this is me like right now

3319689-4mLws.jpg
Community Updates
Misc
Top comments
38842076-cezyF.jpg
Sofia & Savannah....
38842173-PfAeh.jpg
Cookie...
38842173-dhvTC.jpg
Misty...
38842173-G7TaG.jpg
Mamma Mia....
38842173-wbiqA.jpg
Every day is cat day in our house
48 Comments
Looking for deals ... You can relax after 11K heat
apur3229/10/2019 22:23

Looking for deals ... You can relax after 11K heat

haha - i haven't had a moment to relax mate - so many DMs I haven't replied to in my lifetime on HUKD
matwalaboy29/10/2019 22:25

haha - i haven't had a moment to relax mate - so many DMs I haven't …haha - i haven't had a moment to relax mate - so many DMs I haven't replied to in my lifetime on HUKD

With 2570 comments this is expected .....Thank you for the deal... mine was delivered today
Edited by: "apur32" 29th Oct
apur3229/10/2019 22:25

With 2570 comments this is expected .....Thank you for the …With 2570 comments this is expected .....Thank you for the deal... mine was delivered today

I know - its unreal - phew, I need a typist
38842076-cezyF.jpg
20259325031572388790.jpg
Sofia & Savannah....
38842173-PfAeh.jpg
Cookie...
38842173-dhvTC.jpg
Misty...
38842173-G7TaG.jpg
Mamma Mia....
38842173-wbiqA.jpg
Every day is cat day in our house
tiggerloveslife29/10/2019 22:45

Sofia & Savannah....[Image] Cookie...[Image] Misty...[Image] Mamma …Sofia & Savannah....[Image] Cookie...[Image] Misty...[Image] Mamma Mia....[Image] Every day is cat day in our house

Wow, they are so cute
matwalaboy29/10/2019 22:49

Wow, they are so cute

What the world wide web was invented for...cat pics & videos...saw an interview with Sir Tim Berners-Lee and when asked what he wouldn't have predicted as one of the main uses of the world wide web (or words to that effect) he replied cat videos
Edited by: "tiggerloveslife" 29th Oct
matwalaboy29/10/2019 22:49

Wow, they are so cute

Oh & don't let the photos fool you...they're all little devils
tiggerloveslife29/10/2019 23:05

What the world wide web was invented for...cat pics & videos...saw an …What the world wide web was invented for...cat pics & videos...saw an interview with Sir Tim Berners-Lee and when asked what he wouldn't have predicted about one of the main uses of the world wide web (or words to that effect) he replied cat videos

The guy was and will remain a visionary - kudos to him for his gift to mankind
tiggerloveslife29/10/2019 23:06

Oh & don't let the photos fool you...they're all little devils

I have 2 young daughters - I can relate to the devil bit and the cute pics
38841872-8QLtP.jpg
Happy national cat day!!
matwalaboy29/10/2019 23:06

The guy was and will remain a visionary - kudos to him for his gift to …The guy was and will remain a visionary - kudos to him for his gift to mankind

Does anyone actually remember what life was like before....know I must have had some kind of life but as to what it actually was I don't have a clue....I realised this as I was sat cut off from all my gadgets during a power-cut last winter wondering what I used to do to pass the time
38842621-e15Ss.jpgOh to be a cat!
tiggerloveslife29/10/2019 23:13

Does anyone actually remember what life was like before....know I must …Does anyone actually remember what life was like before....know I must have had some kind of life but as to what it actually was I don't have a clue....I realised this as I was sat cut off from all my gadgets during a power-cut last winter wondering what I used to do to pass the time

You make a good point there, reminds me as a kid we used to go out and play - doing silly things - sadly these days all i see kids do is stay glued to their gadgets playing games and posting random videos on tiktok - makes me wonder - where its heading and to be honest can't even blame anyone else coz its our fault only.
As to what I'm doing right now to celebrate.....searching for flamedeers & hummingbirds....this is me when either appears....

38842646-jNPoX.jpg
tiggerloveslife29/10/2019 23:18

As to what I'm doing right now to celebrate.....searching for flamedeers & …As to what I'm doing right now to celebrate.....searching for flamedeers & hummingbirds....this is me when either appears.... [Image]

haha - arent we all doing that - commenting on random cat discussion posts and posting deals and what not to keep it all together
matwalaboy29/10/2019 23:17

You make a good point there, reminds me as a kid we used to go out and …You make a good point there, reminds me as a kid we used to go out and play - doing silly things - sadly these days all i see kids do is stay glued to their gadgets playing games and posting random videos on tiktok - makes me wonder - where its heading and to be honest can't even blame anyone else coz its our fault only.

Well take it from one who knows....knitting in the dark surrounded by cats doesn't work out too well for all concerned.....& neither does running the gauntlet of death through the house...you forget they can see & hear better than we can & are just lying in wait to get you

On a serious note....when I was little we were out playing all the time & used our imagination in all kinds of ways....find it quite sad these days when it's a beautiful summer day (well obviously not at this time of year) and there's hardly a kid to be seen....my parents used to kick me out the door at the first sign of the sun...hopefully because they thought it would do me good & not because they wanted some peace & quiet
tiggerloveslife29/10/2019 23:25

Well take it from one who knows....knitting in the dark surrounded by cats …Well take it from one who knows....knitting in the dark surrounded by cats doesn't work out too well for all concerned.....& neither does running the gauntlet of death through the house...you forget they can see & hear better than we can & are just lying in wait to get you On a serious note....when I was little we were out playing all the time & used our imagination in all kinds of ways....find it quite sad these days when it's a beautiful summer day (well obviously not at this time of year) and there's hardly a kid to be seen....my parents used to kick me out the door at the first sign of the sun...hopefully because they thought it would do me good & not because they wanted some peace & quiet

But here's the thing right - our parents managed to push us out alright and yet we fail to do - is that because we have been become lazy/complacent or is that because when we were growing up the gadgets weren't as prevalant or a bit of both?
matwalaboy29/10/2019 23:20

haha - arent we all doing that - commenting on random cat discussion posts …haha - arent we all doing that - commenting on random cat discussion posts and posting deals and what not to keep it all together

Yup and you can tell from all the photos posted cats have it soooooooooo hard compared to us humans

Oh & totally forgot to say congrats on your mega-deal.....unfortunately it's yet another one I wasn't eligible with with Amazon thanks to the Echo Show/free 6 months music offer on prime day
tiggerloveslife29/10/2019 23:28

Yup and you can tell from all the photos posted cats have it soooooooooo …Yup and you can tell from all the photos posted cats have it soooooooooo hard compared to us humans Oh & totally forgot to say congrats on your mega-deal.....unfortunately it's yet another one I wasn't eligible with with Amazon thanks to the Echo Show/free 6 months music offer on prime day

Thanks a lot. Aww thats a shame, its a fab price. Make a new account (takes 2 mins) or you cant be bothered?
matwalaboy29/10/2019 23:28

But here's the thing right - our parents managed to push us out alright …But here's the thing right - our parents managed to push us out alright and yet we fail to do - is that because we have been become lazy/complacent or is that because when we were growing up the gadgets weren't as prevalant or a bit of both?

I don't think I had any say on whether I stayed in or out tbh

Mmmmm on the other hand I wonder if the "fear" factor comes into play as well....at least if your kids are in you know where they are & that they're safe.

Mind you we definitely didn't have the gadgets that are about now.....remember our big excitement when we got the Commodore 64 and then had to sit for an eternity while the tape loaded the game up....oh & the Atari.....ground-breaking technology right there
matwalaboy29/10/2019 23:29

Thanks a lot. Aww thats a shame, its a fab price. Make a new account …Thanks a lot. Aww thats a shame, its a fab price. Make a new account (takes 2 mins) or you cant be bothered?

Much to my shame I can't be bothered....find it hard enough to keep track of the account I have with them without adding another
tiggerloveslife29/10/2019 23:34

I don't think I had any say on whether I stayed in or out tbh Mmmmm …I don't think I had any say on whether I stayed in or out tbh Mmmmm on the other hand I wonder if the "fear" factor comes into play as well....at least if your kids are in you know where they are & that they're safe. Mind you we definitely didn't have the gadgets that are about now.....remember our big excitement when we got the Commodore 64 and then had to sit for an eternity while the tape loaded the game up....oh & the Atari.....ground-breaking technology right there

Oh commodore and atari - now thats making me all nostalgic - and dare I say feel a tad bit old
That's a CAT
38842889-8nhly.jpg
matwalaboy29/10/2019 23:38

Oh commodore and atari - now thats making me all nostalgic - and dare I …Oh commodore and atari - now thats making me all nostalgic - and dare I say feel a tad bit old

Ooooooppppppssss....glad I'm not the only dinosaur on here though

Also remember my jealousy when my cousin got the sinclair zx spectrum

Would love to see what kids would make of that these days......
TobyZ29/10/2019 23:39

That's a CAT[Image]

Mine would still attempt to take it down
TobyZ29/10/2019 23:39

That's a CAT[Image]

Wow now thats one helluva CAT
matwalaboy29/10/2019 23:38

Oh commodore and atari - now thats making me all nostalgic - and dare I …Oh commodore and atari - now thats making me all nostalgic - and dare I say feel a tad bit old

Ooooo I'd best leave you in peace as you must be totally up to the eyes trying to keep on top of everything at the moment...especially at your age
tiggerloveslife29/10/2019 23:44

Ooooo I'd best leave you in peace as you must be totally up to the eyes …Ooooo I'd best leave you in peace as you must be totally up to the eyes trying to keep on top of everything at the moment...especially at your age

haha - i see (just about ) what you did there
matwalaboy29/10/2019 23:54

On plus side just got another white flamedeer and my reflexes were still quick enough to catch it

All those hours on the Atari & C64 have finally come in useful.....
Edited by: "tiggerloveslife" 29th Oct
tiggerloveslife29/10/2019 23:56

On plus side just got another white flamedeer and my reflexes were still …On plus side just got another white flamedeer and my reflexes were still quick enough to catch it All those hours on the Atari & C64 have finally come in useful.....

haha - now just need the golden deer and you can retire in peace
matwalaboy29/10/2019 23:54

Oh actually I meant to ask....is it your cat in the OP...he/she is lovely
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants