Natwest and RBS customers £25 compensation

Banned 20
Found 4th Dec 2013
Due to mondays error in banking system where people couldnt access there money RBS and natwest are giving £25 compensation to customers just ring in and ask them saying youve not been able to access your money on monday and your not happy, i just did a web chat online and got it.
Shared Via The HUKD App For Android.

1. Misc
  2. Natwest
20 Comments

Banned

Lol wish my bank would do that time to make a change me thinks

nice one will give it a whirl on chat

Banned

tried calling then they told me to go online and fill in a complaint and some one will contact you within 24hrs

They should compensate everyone anyway. The amount of glitches they have had of late.

I got £70 for filling in the online complaint form !

Really?! What did you say, just that you couldnt access your online account?

ChrisUK

I got £70 for filling in the online complaint form !

I said I couldn't make any purchases on Monday & the prices had now risen, making me £70 out of pocket.

I wasnt going to bother but have put a complaint in now, i was left not being able to pay for my shopping on Monday.

ChrisUK17I said I couldn't make any purchases on Monday & the prices had … ChrisUK17I said I couldn't make any purchases on Monday & the prices had now risen, making me £70 out of pocket.

did you actually buy anything to show you were out of pocket

spongebrick

did you actually buy anything to show you were out of pocket

Nope

Not quite as good as Chris but I've just had a call back & they're giving me £30 compensation
Edited by: "davzzp" 5th Dec 2013

I'm with nationwide but i called NatWest anyway - no luck! :-(

I got 50, Mrs got 30

Im going to open a current account with rbs , just so that i can claim money when the systems crash

thehottest

Why would this work...?

Original Poster Banned

i got another 75 from filling in the online claim form :))

thehottest

What did you smoke before making that decision?

Original Poster Banned

Maybe they both started with "nat"..... all the natalies out the or nathans beware expect a phone call soon

given it a bash

I was offered £50, quite happy with that )
Post a comment
@
    Text