Groups

Natwest current account blue - worth getting?

Natwest current account blue.

I got the cinema at least one a month of late is it worth spending on this and getting the few extras as its only 6.95 a month.

Have RAC cover at the mo, but iphone insurance.

natwest.com/per…shx

5 Comments

Well it does say vue cinemas and select independant cinemas. So if you aren't close to vue you may as well not bother. Oh, it actually says selected films, could be a rubbish selection?

Also comes with phone insurance which is normally around £5, so if you're paying that anyway it could make sense?

What about orange weds? Just get a Orange pay as you go sim, or get a friend to send you the code if they aren't using theirs?

That's £83.4 a year, is it worth it, will you pay for it and forget to use all of the perks?
    That's what I normally do anyway.

Original Poster

Kermit2004;6007641

Well it does say vue cinemas and select independant cinemas. So if you … Well it does say vue cinemas and select independant cinemas. So if you aren't close to vue you may as well not bother. Oh, it actually says selected films, could be a rubbish selection?Also comes with phone insurance which is normally around £5, so if you're paying that anyway it could make sense?What about orange weds? Just get a Orange pay as you go sim, or get a friend to send you the code if they aren't using theirs?That's £83.4 a year, is it worth it, will you pay for it and forget to use all of the perks?That's what I normally do anyway.

Usually go to vue with the mates as its the central place. Will read a bit more into if it had cineworld would be a bonus.

I don't have phone insurance currently so would be a bonus.

You could always fake your death and get your partner to claim the 10k?
    Bit of a long shot though ;-)

It might be that you cannot use it on the new releases and the film has to be out for a few weeks before you can see it? I had a discount card and this is how this worked.

But if it isn't very restricted and you go to the cinema at least one a month then I think you are better to upgrade your account and benefit from the other things too
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. U.S. bombers fly off North Korea's coast in show of force1827
      2. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would2495
      3. Cat Chat77735
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767394

See more discussions