Groups

Natwest online banking...

anybody else having trouble logging on?

11 Comments

Yes, it took ages to log on to this morning, and still didnt run properly when it fainlly logged on.

I logged on this morning (about 8-30am) , but was very slow, so may have been having problems since then?
    Unable to test now as at work...

I was this morning...eventually got on there

Very slow but works.

Its been crap all morning I tried before I went to work and it took ages to do a transfer,just got home and its still very slow

Banned

RBS is being a pain at the moment.

NW and RBS are linked.

Original Poster

thanks guys! ill just be patient then it will let me log in eventualy!

oh my word still can't log in!

u guy's do know that it's bonus day today & bcos of all the MASSIVE credit entries going to the RBS & Nat West bosses the system maybe a little slow today!

:w00t:

sajsaleem;7959010

u guy's do know that it's bonus day today & bcos of all the MASSIVE … u guy's do know that it's bonus day today & bcos of all the MASSIVE credit entries going to the RBS & Nat West bosses the system maybe a little slow today!

ahhhh that's why :roll: used to love this day when i worked for natwest before i had my boys :-D

RBS Computers are running slow calculating the losses they have made, before issuing bonus's to themselves, for their achievements.:roll:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Veteran TV host Sir Bruce Forsyth dies at 892529
      2. Veteran TV presenter doesn't die but gets damages from the Police - is that…66
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764306
      4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846211

See more discussions