Groups

Natwest Student Account

I have applied for and successfully opened a student account with natwest. I did this about 2 months ago and I have received my railcard and webcam. My question is that when do the proper facilities come into effect. I am yet to see an overdraft and so on. I assume it would come into effect on 1st september but can anyone clarify this who already has one?

5 Comments

I opened mine when I started uni, the branch was opposite my campus, I think my overdraft kicked in when I took in university letter confirming my course, got £60 for opening the account as well:thumbsup:

Original Poster

Thanks for that

You can get your overdraft limit applied now the A'levels are out. Take your firm offer letter to any branch and they will get it marked for you. You can ask for a higher limit than the normal first year if you need it - will depend on credit scoring whether you get it....

Original Poster

They told me I can only have my overdraft from the 1st september as I phoned them the other day.

You can definately get your overdraft put on now as long as you have your letter confirming you have a fimr offer.

If they're no use in the branch then just phone up and they'll stick it on for you either that or apply online for it now.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Whoops SNP...Grenfell style cladding all over Glasgow712
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767362
      3. U.S. bombers fly off North Korea's coast in show of force57
      4. Underrated/unappreciated movies.2838

See more discussions