Natwest to Match All Coronavirus Donations via My Rewards Scheme

Posted 7th Apr
Unsure what catagory this falls under, sorry if incorrectly placed...

Just received an email regarding this... I had the princely sum of £5 in the account, put figured every penny counts. Natwest has doubled, charity receives £10. Really simple set up, T&Cs below.

"You can now donate your Rewards to the National Emergencies Trust’s Coronavirus Appeal.

The National Emergencies Trust (NET) has launched an urgent appeal to raise funds to help local charities support individuals suffering hardship as a result of the coronavirus outbreak in the UK.

We’ll match the Rewards you donate pound for pound up to 30th June 2020 or until £5m has been donated in Rewards. So if you donate £20 worth of Rewards, we’ll donate £20 too. You can donate any available Rewards over a minimum of £5.

Together with our matched donations, we hope to raise up to £10 million for this charity.

You can also choose to Trade up or Bank your Rewards. By Banking your Rewards you can turn them into cash which we will pay directly into the account you have registered."
Community Updates

Groups

2 Comments
I've just asked for this to be moved to deals. Great cause, I've donated
bobzuruncle07/04/2020 15:13

I've just asked for this to be moved to deals. Great cause, I've donated …I've just asked for this to be moved to deals. Great cause, I've donated

🏻

It was originally in deals and was moved, think it's a bit bad when they do that when it's obviously being seen by more people.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions