Naughty dog stories

Found 30th Sep 2009
My dog is anoying me big time, can you tell me the bad things your dogs have done to make me feel better about mine!!

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
31 Comments

My sharpei used to roll in fox poo :x

Original Poster

renown;6443288

My sharpei used to roll in fox poo :x

o' thats boring been there done that! :roll:

he ran all the way around the park making me chase him because he scars people !!!!!

Im just watching nawty dogs on sky real lives...they wont stop barking....all my dogs (and families dogs) have been very well trained and extremely well behaved....so no stories from me

We had it newly laid vinyl in the kitchen and our Springer spaniel tore it up

one of my mams went through the back door then opened all the kitchen cupboards and dragged all the cereals and everything thing else in there out into the yard, it was all over the place. when mam went home there were 2 window cleaners in next doors yard laughing their head off at the dog

Years ago my Mum came home from picking the four of us up from school to find that our English Pointer has ripped the sofa's to pieces had the runs all over the living room and shredded the net curtains. Nice!

Original Poster

Mines a beagle, she does whats she's told when out ect and has passed her puppy classes over a year ago, it's just when your backs turned she causes damage :x

Original Poster

Banana79;6443377

Years ago my Mum came home from picking the four of us up from school to … Years ago my Mum came home from picking the four of us up from school to find that our English Pointer has ripped the sofa's to pieces had the runs all over the living room and shredded the net curtains. Nice!

ok that beats Shelby (my beagle) and to think i was thinking about getting a english pointer in a year or 2 when my LO starts school!

I have an english mastiff shes like a child with ADHD! never keeps still and is aways in your face for attention! A couple of years ago we went out for the easter sunday and when we returned a few hours later she had ripped all my kitchen lino!!!! I thought I was having a bad dream! lol but heres another when the post man comes she jumps on the couch and nearly jumps through the living room window!!! we have to make sure shes in the kitchen when hes due! lol

leilahfun;6443405

ok that beats Shelby (my beagle) and to think i was thinking about … ok that beats Shelby (my beagle) and to think i was thinking about getting a english pointer in a year or 2 when my LO starts school!

He was gorgeous though! Lol.

http://i899.photobucket.com/albums/ac191/aah96/Photo-0011.jpg

my milo !

see how he scares people !!

Original Poster

aah96;6443446

my milo ! see how he scares people !!

lol he looks like a teddy bear! :thumbsup:

leilahfun;6443457

lol he looks like a teddy bear! :thumbsup:

lmao i love him ! lol

our old gsd was very cunning, when we first moved into our house she went upstairs to our daughters room, so i told her off and sent her down, in the morning she had crapped at the bottom of the stairs, just prove a point.

When we took on our first dog, the rescue centre warned us she'd done £5k of damage to the previous owners property! In the first year of having her she...
Destroyed all the skirting boards, ripped up the carpets, tore a big hole right through the back door, shredded my motorbike leathers, knocked over a pensioner, & ate all the mail daily.
On the plus side we didn't get any bills for months!

Original Poster

g1bbuk;6443512

When we took on our first dog, the rescue centre warned us she'd done £5k … When we took on our first dog, the rescue centre warned us she'd done £5k of damage to the previous owners property! In the first year of having her she...Destroyed all the skirting boards, ripped up the carpets, tore a big hole right through the back door, shredded my motorbike leathers, knocked over a pensioner, & ate all the mail daily.On the plus side we didn't get any bills for months!

wow you were good to take her on! maybe Shelby ain't soo bad :whistling:

It's not very exciting, but when one of my dogs was younger he managed to scale the fence at the back of our garden, then cut through the field our house backs onto, through to the main road and ended up in a town 7 miles away. I was about 15 at the time and for obvious reasons didn't have a car. My mobile number was also on the dog collar and so I got an earful from the woman who found him. I got 2; once over the phone and once in person. Apparently a number of people had seen him trotting merrily down the streets.

All because there was a bitch in season. I bet there were plenty within the distance he travelled.

We'd also always find him in our pond if the day was too hot. Not really 'bad' though.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v111/assclownery/jack2.jpg

Original Poster

Was outside the kids school one day with my mums dog a staff and another escaped staff cames along starting getting possive/aggresive with mums dog, so shoved her in my car got a lead and caught this dog, called the women who lived round the corner she took 15mins to get there didn't say thanks or sorry! Cow bag!! let the dog get run over next time, well ok i won't!

a couple of years ago i did avon my german shepard deceided to eat everybodys order while i was out getting kids from school cost me £130.

http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b394/leekemp/IMG_0183.jpg

my boxer when she was a pup.. tore up the floor in the kitchen, ripped off the wallpaper, ate her way through a sofa and made herself a dog flap in the door from the kitchen into the lounge, she also got out and was caught ripping off the daffodil heads in the neighbours garden

when I went into labour early it was a mad dash to hospital so poor Haggis who was 8 months old was 'forgotten' about for 5 hours until my husband called my sister asking her to go let him out and take care of him till he got home.

When she got to our home, Haggis had chewed this massive hole in side of sofa and was sleeping inside of it!! When she got him out he had the material from the sofa stuck between his teeth lol

Original Poster

bossyboots;6443923

when I went into labour early it was a mad dash to hospital so poor … when I went into labour early it was a mad dash to hospital so poor Haggis who was 8 months old was 'forgotten' about for 5 hours until my husband called my sister asking her to go let him out and take care of him till he got home.When she got to our home, Haggis had chewed this massive hole in side of sofa and was sleeping inside of it!! When she got him out he had the material from the sofa stuck between his teeth lol

o' no not what you need when you return from hospital with a new baby :w00t:

My uncle used to have an english bull terrier and one year (many many years ago..) my aunt, uncle, the dog, myself, my sister and my mum all went down to Devon for a week away. My sister (being about 6 at the time) picked up this yellow and black hairy caterpillar and it made all her face swell up, so we had to go to the hospital and they gave her some anti histamine medicine stuff.

Anyway, left dog in the caravan whilst we all went to the pool at the complex place, came back and the dog had got hold of the medicine off the table, chewed the top off the bottle and drunk the lot then passed out in the middle of the floor, snoring away for England. She was out for the whole day, being as the medicine made you drowsy :-D

Charlie&Lola;6444107

My uncle used to have an english bull terrier and one year (many many … My uncle used to have an english bull terrier and one year (many many years ago..) my aunt, uncle, the dog, myself, my sister and my mum all went down to Devon for a week away. My sister (being about 6 at the time) picked up this yellow and black hairy caterpillar and it made all her face swell up, so we had to go to the hospital and they gave her some anti histamine medicine stuff.Anyway, left dog in the caravan whilst we all went to the pool at the complex place, came back and the dog had got hold of the medicine off the table, chewed the top off the bottle and drunk the lot then passed out in the middle of the floor, snoring away for England. She was out for the whole day, being as the medicine made you drowsy :-D

lol, u cant leave them alone for a minute!
my Aston is a real pain, he once tried to eat my mums tortoise. there was a time when he was trying to get through a barbed wire fence to see a horse and he didnt care that his face was all cut up! he isnt nasty, he just fails to realise that he's a solid lump (last time he was weighed he was 30kg), he was getting his boosters at ve ta couple years ago but was so giddy the vet stabbed himself with the needle

leilahfun;6443951

o' no not what you need when you return from hospital with a new baby … o' no not what you need when you return from hospital with a new baby :w00t:

no it wasnt!!!! and u know what its like with a new baby - constant visitors and I was so mortified about the sofa lol - plus with a baby and the expense it took us ages to be able to replace it!!!

Now Haggis is an OAP and is very well behaved!!!

I have a dog and a bitch. When she was in heat we had to go out so we crated them separately. When we come back we found them 'together' - the bitch had managed to unlock her cage and then unlock his cage - and got their wicked ways!!!

Original Poster

Bikebarbie;6444662

I have a dog and a bitch. When she was in heat we had to go out so we … I have a dog and a bitch. When she was in heat we had to go out so we crated them separately. When we come back we found them 'together' - the bitch had managed to unlock her cage and then unlock his cage - and got their wicked ways!!!

wow thats quite impressive :w00t:

http://i845.photobucket.com/albums/ab12/lyncuthbert/bewareofthedog.jpg

my pooch used to eat his own poo on occasion

now he eats our hens poo quite regularly

amazing how his tastes have changed really.

The first dog we had when I was a child was a labrador, and so sneaky. We used to get our milk bottles delivered and if we forgot to put them in the fridge straight away she used to go outside and pierce the bottle tops with her teeth, then pick the bottles up in her front teeth and glug it down, she loved milk so much!
One day we came back from school and she had got some beer cans from the utility room floor, rolled them, pierced them with her teeth - it sprayed eeeeeeeeeverywhere, and drunk as much as she could and I remember that she couldn't walk straight when she greeted us!
Post a comment
@
    Text