Groups

Naughty me! Bought a PS3

Havent tried it yet though, just wanted one lol

Shame no Blu Ray movies yet lol

56 Comments

60GB or 40GB?

I'm happy with my 360 personally (though still annoyed that a couple of months after I bought mine - I bought it in December - there was a price drop) and have no inclination to buy a PS3.

Original Poster

60gb with Fifa08, Heavenly Sword and Ridge Racer

Banned

No wonder you live on Asda smart price Ryouga:thumbsup:

Hope you enjoy it.

[SIZE=2]Nice one - blockbuster by sound of it? I'm going there later myself.. [/SIZE]

Prissymiss

No wonder you live on Asda smart price Ryouga:thumbsup: Hope you enjoy it.

I actually like most Asda Smart Price things, since to me they taste the same as the more expensive brands, so the way I figure it is that there is no point paying more than necessary :thumbsup:

Banned

Mattitude

I actually like most Asda Smart Price things, since to me they taste the … I actually like most Asda Smart Price things, since to me they taste the same as the more expensive brands, so the way I figure it is that there is no point paying more than necessary :thumbsup:

I only remarked as he said he bought them previously on a post. Why pay more though if you like the taste.

Original Poster

I wouldnt say I liked the taste, I mean I dont go near Asda Smart Price cola, but buy the 3 for £1 ones.

I mean food is edible just not best I just dont see point paying say £8 for finest chicken breast when I can get cheaper stuff.

Banned

You cannot beat real coke.

and many models would agree!

Banned

jackskellington

and many models would agree!

Very clever:thumbsup:

I try

Banned

jackskellington

I try

Or are you just very trying?

So you do know me then!

Banned

jackskellington

So you do know me then!

Maybe I do, maybe I dont:whistling:

Prissymiss

I only remarked as he said he bought them previously on a post. Why pay … I only remarked as he said he bought them previously on a post. Why pay more though if you like the taste.

I just wanted an excuse to put forth my thoughts on them since there was nothing else I could offer in the topic :whistling:

Of course, note I said 'most' not 'all'..... I don't like their version of cornflakes, but I like their version of coco-pops and weetabix

I guess it just depends on the item in question of course - although since we as people are all different, I am sure there are plenty of people who find it tastes different to them, and therefore wouldn't choose smart price for anything.

Still, I for one am glad that it exists as a brand, and at the prices it does

[COLOR="Red"]* Mattitude wanders off now so that the thread can go back to being about ryouga getting a PS3 instead of smart price food :whistling: [/COLOR]

We'll never know..... the joy of the internet!

Banned

Mattitude

I just wanted an excuse to put forth my thoughts on them since there was … I just wanted an excuse to put forth my thoughts on them since there was nothing else I could offer in the topic :whistling: Of course, note I said 'most' not 'all'..... I don't like their version of cornflakes, but I like their version of coco-pops and weetabix :)I guess it just depends on the item in question of course - although since we as people are all different, I am sure there are plenty of people who find it tastes different to them, and therefore wouldn't choose smart price for anything.Still, I for one am glad that it exists as a brand, and at the prices it does [COLOR="Red"]* Mattitude wanders off now so that the thread can go back to being about ryouga getting a PS3 instead of smart price food :whistling: [/COLOR]

As long as you are happy now getting that off your chest:-D

Original Poster

Peh havent tried it yet but I didnt realise it only came with a composite cable so looks like I will need to buy a hdmi or comonent cable grr

Hope you enjoy it! :santa:

All these recent 60GB PS3 package deals are killing me - I want it, I have the money, I just lack a HDTV. No idea when I'll be getting one after my LXD70 saga...

Banned

ryouga

Peh havent tried it yet but I didnt realise it only came with a composite … Peh havent tried it yet but I didnt realise it only came with a composite cable so looks like I will need to buy a hdmi or comonent cable grr

More expense. Luckily you will have something to do now you have to stay in. Like you didnt before:giggle:

Banned

Tune Up

Hope you enjoy it! :santa:All these recent 60GB PS3 package deals are … Hope you enjoy it! :santa:All these recent 60GB PS3 package deals are killing me - I want it, I have the money, I just lack a HDTV. No idea when I'll be getting one after my LXD70 saga...

Buy one when you get your money back.

Banned

jackskellington

We'll never know..... the joy of the internet!

What I find a worrying is that you could easily flirt with your brother/sister, mum/dad without knowing it.:-(

Prissymiss

Buy one when you get your money back.

Something will just be wrong with the next TV I buy...can't be bothered. I'll stick to sulking about not having a HDTV. :giggle:

Banned

:giggle:

Tune Up

Something will just be wrong with the next TV I buy...can't be bothered. … Something will just be wrong with the next TV I buy...can't be bothered. I'll stick to sulking about not having a HDTV. :giggle:

I'm picturing the sad little pouty face now

Prissymiss

:giggle: I'm picturing the sad little pouty face now

Since you have so much £££, why don't you buy me a TV? You don't treat your toyboys very well... :-(

Anyway, I'm off to do more sulking now this thread has pissed me off even more. It's all your fault, ryouga!

Banned

Tune Up

Since you have so much £££, why don't you buy me a TV? You don't treat yo … Since you have so much £££, why don't you buy me a TV? You don't treat your toyboys very well... :-(Anyway, I'm off to do more sulking now this thread has pissed me off even more. It's all your fault, ryouga!

:giggle: xxx

I don't want 'xxx', I want £££.

Banned

Tune Up

I thought you were sulking.

Tune Up

Vin Diesel won't be happy with you then :giggle:

Prissymiss

What I find a worrying is that you could easily flirt with your … What I find a worrying is that you could easily flirt with your brother/sister, mum/dad without knowing it.:-(

I know - the Southern U.S. must love it!

I'm sorry to say I own that film...

Prissymiss

I thought you were sulking.

And I thought you were generous.

Fine, fine...off I go to sulk in silence.

Banned

jackskellington

I know - the Southern U.S. must love it!

'You sure is pretty'

Banned

Tune Up

I'm sorry to say I own that film... :(And I thought you were … I'm sorry to say I own that film... :(And I thought you were generous.Fine, fine...off I go to sulk in silence.

I am more than generous. Sulking wont get you anywhere though.:giggle:

Do you do silence?

Prissymiss

I am more than generous. Sulking wont get you anywhere though.:giggle: … I am more than generous. Sulking wont get you anywhere though.:giggle: Do you do silence?

Original Poster

Think I can use my PS2 component leads so its all good.

Didnt realise how massive the PS3 is, looks small in ads.

The PS2 component cabel should be fine.

[CENTER]http://img444.imageshack.us/img444/2297/w27cgbjaio5rsy4cx4mn2lzlg0.jpg[/CENTER]

Banned

Evening Fox x

I'm getting tempted to buy 1 cos we def wanted 1 anyway and were waiting for a price drop and we want the 60 one anyway and of course cos can play our other PS2 games on it cos always good to replay a few of your faves.Not keen on getting this newer 1 they just released and wondering when all the 60 ones will be gone off shelves etc for good.

I got a PS3 today aswell with the same Blockbuster deal!!:w00t: Just done all the registering and played FIFA08 so far, which is good but I'm waiting for PRo Evo 2008 to be released :thumbsup: I think the PS3 is good so far and with all the games I want still to come out I'm happy with my purchase.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …3941603
      2. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846337
      3. Jeremy Corbyn #traingate34
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764606

See more discussions