Groups

Navigo Sat Nav

Hi,
    I have a 05 honda accord exective model with built in sat nav but the maps are old and out dated i had two penality of 30 pounds each on consecutive days driving in sheffield vickers lane .honestley dint know it was a bus lane till i got the penality .does any know how to update these sat nav to have recent maps in it.if not able to i am planning to buy a Navigo Sat Nav from WH smith as it looks very cheap .wil i be able to down load free speed camera soft ware in it .help please
    Thanks

2 Comments

You might have to do it through a dealer, or try searching for it.
    I came up with this:
    mynewcheap.co.uk/pro…av/
    Don't know if its of much use, might be cheaper to buy a new sat nav.

Really don't want to sound condescending and apologies if it comes off like that:
    But how about looking and thinking whilst driving.
    Too many drivers stop thinking when using a sat nav and just listen to it without using common sense.
    Having used a garmin sat nav in the past, I often found that it didn't show me the best route and I ended up just ignoring it (the "recalculating" voice was annoying).
    In the end I just got rid of it.

unknownuser;4085075

Really don't want to sound condescending and apologies if it comes off … Really don't want to sound condescending and apologies if it comes off like that:But how about looking and thinking whilst driving..

Agreed, nobody should need a Sat Nav to tell them that they are breaking the law, common sense and paying attention to the road should suffice.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …86148
      2. Aloha! Flamedeer Vacation is LIVE (until August 28th at 5pm)2226
      3. ** Motorola Moto X Force | Owners Club **32204
      4. Follow the Three Word Game!!!44624043

See more discussions