Groups
    EXPIRED

Navigo v2 sat nav help

Hi ive just orderd the navigo v2 sat nav and will be installing tom tom on the memory card,does it have to be the wide screen version of tom tom or can i install the standard one too?thanks

5 Comments

I still thinking about buying that one, just worried about how to install the tomotm on it

Original Poster

bargainhunter2009;5325360

I still thinking about buying that one, just worried about how to install … I still thinking about buying that one, just worried about how to install the tomotm on it

i managed to do it on my old one which was the v1,took a few goes but once done it was perfect,sold that though lol

strobez1977;5325423

i managed to do it on my old one which was the v1,took a few goes but … i managed to do it on my old one which was the v1,took a few goes but once done it was perfect,sold that though lol

Was it simple please? I am not a techie and I dont really get the instructions I read on one website. I am thinking about getting the V3 from ebuyer as its almost same price. Did you get v2 from ebuyer?

Original Poster

bargainhunter2009;5325508

Was it simple please? I am not a techie and I dont really get the … Was it simple please? I am not a techie and I dont really get the instructions I read on one website. I am thinking about getting the V3 from ebuyer as its almost same price. Did you get v2 from ebuyer?

i manaaged to get a new one of a seller on ebay for £40 deliverd so pretty good,orderd a 2gb sc card to go with it too,the software that comes preinstalled is nowhere near as good as tom tom

ebuyer still have 1906 of the v2 plus in stock, v3 still has same op, so shouldn't be a problem with TT7
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047130
      2. What would be HELL to you?2632
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767340
      4. The great big HUKD Nintendo thread3345660

See more discussions