Found 19th Apr 2009
My brother in law has a Navman F20 & we were talking today to see if you can put the tomtom software on it like you can do with others? does anyone know if it is possible by putting the software on the sd card?

1. Misc
  2. TomTom
Groups
  1. Misc
  2. TomTom
6 Comments

dont think you can i was trying to do the same last year but couldnt see how to do it, but i got my dads s series to do it fine :thumbsup:

Original Poster

monkeysexboy;4971414

dont think you can i was trying to do the same last year but couldnt see … dont think you can i was trying to do the same last year but couldnt see how to do it, but i got my dads s series to do it fine :thumbsup:

Thats a shame, i think i convinced him he could and he got all excited about it:oops:

I might be wrong im sure someone knows how to do it but i counldnt find anywhere, I needed maps of france and navman wanted 50 pounds 4 them so ended up borrowing my dads navman

Original Poster

osiris;4971819

According to this you are out of … According to this you are out of luckhttp://navmanunlocked.wikispaces.com/Unlock

Nadgers, i may make up some elaborate excuse as to why it wont work:)

Just tell him it only works on the models with a serial number beginning with 9 or something!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. HUKD Nintendo Switch owners thread941396
    2. Marmite1823
    3. Krack WiFi vuln1121
    4. UBER can be a waste of money1019

See more discussions