Navman F45 Charging Time?

3 replies
Found 6th Mar 2010
Anyone know how long the Navman F45 is supposed to be charged for?

I've just bought a mains charger but I can't find any reference to charging times anywhere. The satnav just shows 'External Power' when connected to the charger with no indication of how full the battery is. The Navman instructions don't refer to charge times either.
Any help appreciated!

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
3 Comments

Banned

if you turn it on while charging the manual says:

the battery status bar displays external power while the battery is charging, when the battery is charged the battery status bar will display at 100 percent

my tomtom takes about 5 hours, as a comparison

Original Poster

jubbyme;8035392

if you turn it on while charging the manual says:the battery status bar … if you turn it on while charging the manual says:the battery status bar displays external power while the battery is charging, when the battery is charged the battery status bar will display at 100 percentmy tomtom takes about 5 hours, as a comparison

I read that bit but it always just shows 'external power' when charging soI have just switched it off after about 3 hours and it now says 100% full battery. Seems strange that you've got to charge it and unplug the charger to find out if the battery is full.

Thanks for your help - have some rep.:thumbsup:

Banned

glad to be somewhat useful
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Add one, leave one game54415467
    2. 5 Letter Scrabble Game52522885
    3. The never ending counting with pictures thread !4604830
    4. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread428314660

See more discussions