Naymar doing a guest appearance on Holby City

Found 6th Jul
Rumour has it that Naymar is going to appear on Holby as an in - patient. He goes in screaming in pain, with a paper cut.

OK that's bull... But after watching his performance tonight I do think it's time they introduced a 'Ham of the match' award.
Community Updates
Misc
Top comments
Neymar? He is the reason I wanted belgium to win tonight, can't stand cheats...the most expensive player in the world lol
Edited by: "Snakeyes646" 6th Jul
34271575-dbFWf.jpg
24 Comments
Neymar? He is the reason I wanted belgium to win tonight, can't stand cheats...the most expensive player in the world lol
Edited by: "Snakeyes646" 6th Jul
Is that supposed to be Neymar? Shocking spelling and people mock my English on here!
"Naymar " would be nice if you actually knew the guys name !
ASongOfFireAndIce31 m ago

Is that supposed to be Neymar? Shocking spelling and people mock my …Is that supposed to be Neymar? Shocking spelling and people mock my English on here!

Shows how poor spelling and /or failure to check the post makes a supposedly funny post result in the poster looking rather silly
Snakeyes6461 h, 21 m ago

Neymar? He is the reason I wanted belgium to win tonight, can't stand …Neymar? He is the reason I wanted belgium to win tonight, can't stand cheats...the most expensive player in the world lol

Can’t stand him. Brazil is all about Neymar now. Over the years they have had great players coming and going but it was always about Brazil, not just one player. Rivaldo, Romario, Bebeto, Cafu, Roberto Carlos, Ronaldo, Kaka, Ronaldinho, Adriano. People loved to watch Brazil. Should’ve played Firmino start to finish every game and they’d be through now
34271575-dbFWf.jpg
tryn2help55 m ago

Spot on.The only peeps going to miss that sorry excuse for a human being …Spot on.The only peeps going to miss that sorry excuse for a human being are the small kids who hero worshipped his whimpering yelp ass. Hopefully the real men can now get on with playing this World cup without the theatrical tantrum throwing despicable spoilt brats that have all been elimated now - praise God!

You said ass
This behavior seems more prevalent in Latin players.
England v Belgium, I didn't see a single dive or feigned injury.
Should nominate him for an Oscar with his performance in the world cup
Is he playing a Brazil who dropped a nut? Lol
Different culture. It’s not right but that’s how it is. Get over it. Also it’s Neymar you fool
Edited by: "andy186186" 7th Jul
Wonder if Neymar was coached by this guy?

rogparki12 h, 38 m ago

"Naymar " would be nice if you actually knew the guys name !

It's the Chinese version
rogparki13 h, 33 m ago

Shows how poor spelling and /or failure to check the post makes a …Shows how poor spelling and /or failure to check the post makes a supposedly funny post result in the poster looking rather silly

there seems to be an extraneous space after 'and' in your post (similar in previous post)
you should have capitalised your own name
are emojis a substitute for punctuation?
not sure how you can live with yourself
brilly27 m ago

there seems to be an extraneous space after 'and' in your post (similar in …there seems to be an extraneous space after 'and' in your post (similar in previous post)you should have capitalised your own nameare emojis a substitute for punctuation?not sure how you can live with yourself

To be fair I've often wondered that, I don't think the great English grammar lawmakers have quite legislated on Emojis yet , give them a few more hundred years . But I'll take your word for it ,as our current self proclaimed (to excess ?) expert .

I often space words and double space paragraphs for clarity / readability (see what I did there ) . This method of laying out a comment obviously works as you can read it .

Live with it , move on or simply ignore my comments (as many do ).
Edited by: "rogparki" 7th Jul
brilly34 m ago

there seems to be an extraneous space after 'and' in your post (similar in …there seems to be an extraneous space after 'and' in your post (similar in previous post)you should have capitalised your own nameare emojis a substitute for punctuation?not sure how you can live with yourself

34275297-9m3jg.jpg
Deluxe112 h, 36 m ago

Should nominate him for an Oscar with his performance in the world cup

A razzie more like!
I have a Brazilian friend and he said most Brazilians don't like him either.

But I think they dislike him for another reason, his attitude and the way he tries too hard to be the centre of attention.

We dislike him for spending 15 minutes on the floor in 4 world cup games lol.
rogparki8 h, 43 m ago

To be fair I've often wondered that, I don't think the great English …To be fair I've often wondered that, I don't think the great English grammar lawmakers have quite legislated on Emojis yet , give them a few more hundred years . But I'll take your word for it ,as our current self proclaimed (to excess ?) expert .I often space words and double space paragraphs for clarity / readability (see what I did there ) . This method of laying out a comment obviously works as you can read it . Live with it , move on or simply ignore my comments (as many do ).

spaces for clarity yet you said 'and /or' not 'and / or'
again you did a comma after a space and then followed directly with a word rather than the normal way of a comma directly after a word followed by a space

btw you managed to figure out who the op was on about so by your own standard it was fine

thanks for that
deeky8 h, 37 m ago

[Image]

yeah yeah deek - i dont particularly care about grammar and stuff unless its getting really silly
i do get annoyed by some snotty reponses to getting a single letter wrong in a guys name!
Wow ... HUKD never fails to amaze me. I misspell a bloke's name and it turns into a grammar lesson. Maybe I should have just called him 'that over acting pot-toss'? Strange how the grammar police know who I'm referring to.
brilly8 h, 48 m ago

yeah yeah deek - i dont particularly care about grammar and stuff unless …yeah yeah deek - i dont particularly care about grammar and stuff unless its getting really silly i do get annoyed by some snotty reponses to getting a single letter wrong in a guys name!

Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions