Unfortunately, this discussion is no longer valid
Expired

NCP Parking

Posted 6th Jul 2020
Yesterday i went inside ncp car park brewer Street London but ticket machine on entrance wasn’t working so went inside and tried to pay online but no network on my phone so I decided to leave and was there around 1 minute.
Should i call them and pay £9 for first 30 minutes.
Is anybody got experience regarding this?
Community Updates
Ask
6 Comments
Crikey, £9 for 30 minutes! I thought Brighton was expensive.
What is the penalty for not paying?
From NCP T&Cs....

"10.5 The parking ticket, coin chip, booking confirmation or season ticket issued to you is only valid for the vehicle in respect of which it is issued. Neither a parking ticket, a coin chip, booking confirmation, nor season ticket entitles you, unless otherwise specified, to any particular space in the Car Park or to priority over other customers. If you decide not to park or are unable to find a space, you should exit the Car Park in your vehicle immediately to prevent any parking tariff charges from arising."

Seem pretty conclusive to me.
Bertz9906/07/2020 09:11

Comment deleted

True but they will fight tooth and nail to bully you into paying unreasonable fees so be prepared for a battle to the courts.
Bertz9906/07/2020 09:11

Comment deleted

I spoke to NCP Customer Service and they confirmed there will be no charge for under 10 minutes.
Thanks for right information appreciate.
Djpal12306/07/2020 11:32

I spoke to NCP Customer Service and they confirmed there will be no charge …I spoke to NCP Customer Service and they confirmed there will be no charge for under 10 minutes.Thanks for right information appreciate.

Make sure you get it in writing dude.
Post a comment
@
    Text