Groups

NDS Edge Cards - Similar Products or Better ??

People.

Have been trying my supplier to get hold of some Edge cards but everywhere seems to be OOS for this brand at the moment, with most saying no more stock due in :-(

Have been reading recently about restrictions with customs atm and the fact that NDS cards are going to get increasing hard to get hold of. So then anyone know of any suppiers that have the Edge cards IN STOCK atm... or if there is a newer card on the market that is as good as the Edge (definately NOT the R4 so dont go there lol !!).

My supplier advised me of the M3 card as that is popular atm, but ive never used on of these so dont know what theyre like. Has got to be for the NDS not DSi... and have used the R4, DSTT and Edge before and would always advise the Edge coz its brill... but what about others that are good to get hold of atm. I dont wanna start going down the DealExtreme/Hong Kong route if theres trouble with customs atm so would prefer to be advised on a card thats easy to get hold of in the UK.

Cheers peeps :-)

10 Comments

Banned

My supplier?? get a grip

never had any issue with dealextreme or customs - just get a DSTT like any normal person instead of paying fortunes for anything else.

if it breaks spend another fiver and get a new one

Banned

they will be getting harder to find in stock as the run up to xmas, get now whislt you can

dimebars;6643097

[COLOR=Blue]My supplier??[/COLOR] get a gripnever had any issue with … [COLOR=Blue]My supplier??[/COLOR] get a gripnever had any issue with dealextreme or customs - just get a DSTT like any normal person instead of paying fortunes for anything else.if it breaks spend another fiver and get a new one

I'm guessing op buys to sell on to others for a profit and doesnt want one that whilst cheap is not as well built and may need the customer to return it and have it replaced at op's cost.

Original Poster

Get a grip LOL.

I call him my supplier coz hes a guy i know from London who always sees me good with the latest flash cards... nowt wrong with that.

Plus hes a really shifty dodgy geezer haha :-D

Original Poster

harlzter;6643144

I'm guessing op buys to sell on to others for a profit and doesnt want … I'm guessing op buys to sell on to others for a profit and doesnt want one that whilst cheap is not as well built and may need the customer to return it and have it replaced at op's cost.

Half right half wrong m8.

One thing i DO NOT do is sell on to friends at a profit. I am always asked if i can get friends a cart coz they see how good they are... but i never make money out of it, its just coz im good like that and i help out friends any way i can.

What i will do though is sell them the best card i know i can get, not cheap craap like the DSTT, i want piece of mind knowing that what i get my friends and friends of is good quality products that i would use myself. Hence the reason ive never got them R4s or DSTTs.

I've bought 2 Supercards over the last 3 years. Can't fault them

Original Poster

Has anyone thats ordered from DealExtreme ever heard of FAKE Edge cards... i know there were a lot of fake R4s kicking about but what about the Edge cards? Are DX reliable ?

ATM im in 2 minds whether to take the risk with DX and just order some.

EDIT: Damn DX are OOS for the Edge also :-(

Looking like the M3 is my best option atm... but ive never used one before... any good peeps ??

I too looked for a edge card at first seeing as the wife had one but like you OOS. Instead I ordered two of these: dealextreme.com/det…577
    http://www1.dealextreme.com/productimages/sku_21577_1.jpg

They arrived yesterday and only took 8 days to get here.
    Both the packaging and the build is great and works very well,

Acekard is the best!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767284
      2. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047118
      3. The obvious next step become Ken then become Barbie1527
      4. love affairs1750

See more discussions