NDS Flash carts on eBay>>??

I was under the impression these were not allowed to be sold on there, am I wrong??

I can see a listing for a DSTT, also, there are many of the "sponsored links" at the bottom that all contain links to sites that sell them, so they pay eBay to list a link though eBay doesnt allow the actual items to be sold??

I'm confused.

6 Comments

Original Poster

Check that item number, if you just type DSTT into the search bar, below the finds it lists the "sponsored links"

That's right.

Original Poster

Shengis;2205253

That's right.

lol, so are they allowed?? they are not on the "banned list"

Even Amazon sell flashcards, they're not illegal, it's when you put commercial ROMs on the cards that the problem starts.

Original Poster

Abvance;2208659

Even Amazon sell flashcards, they're not illegal, it's when you put … Even Amazon sell flashcards, they're not illegal, it's when you put commercial ROMs on the cards that the problem starts.

Cool, so selling them even though they promote the use of copyrighted material / illegally downloaded games is ok.

Thing is, chipped ps2's still run normal games but are not allowed either are they?

EDIT:

Ahh, I get it now, all about how you word it on your listing. How ironic is that!

Banned

form what i have seen, they get pulled if seen, no matter how they are listed
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!523466
    2. Sonos says let us spy or your stereo will not work33
    3. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …3631402
    4. Gold Flamedeer thread (ABSOLUTELY NO HINTING/MENTIONING THE TRADING OF GOLD…36

See more discussions