Groups

NDS PHAT - how to replace full housing

just bought a replacement case from deal extreme to replace that scratched silver on i have.

just wondering how easy it is and if there is any good guides for doing it.

i have seen plenty for the ds lite console and dsi but none for the ds original or ones that go step by step ect

would get some one to do it for me but don't want to be ripped off either

9 Comments

site.powergamingparts.com/Rep…tml - Not a bad guide here.

Its not exactly an easy job in my experience, rather fiddly and the Chinese replacement cases never fit as good as the original

when i did my sons i got a guide of youtiube (there is loads on there) it was easy the only problem i came across was when i put it back together again i was to gentle with the ribbons not pushing them into the bit it goes in and the ds kept going off thought id blown the fuses, once i pushed ribbons in worked fine trust me its a lot easier then a dsi lite

ttwcd;6910912

its a lot easier then a dsi lite

+1 :thumbsup:

Original Poster

ttwcd;6910912

when i did my sons i got a guide of youtiube (there is loads on there) … when i did my sons i got a guide of youtiube (there is loads on there) it was easy the only problem i came across was when i put it back together again i was to gentle with the ribbons not pushing them into the bit it goes in and the ds kept going off thought id blown the fuses, once i pushed ribbons in worked fine trust me its a lot easier then a dsi lite

if i cant manage would some one we willing to do it for me if i paid postage back and forth

Original Poster

any one

takes like 45 mins m8

Original Poster

MarzBarz;6912035

takes like 45 mins m8

if i can do it would you change it if i pay postage both ways

trust me its really easy take pictures every step i sat at the table while watching how to change the housing on you- tube i paused the video at every step

it was the first time i had taken anything apart and it worked after lol
    just take your time im sure you will be fine
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Help sought - Cheap(est) smartphone with Standard SIM for short period of u…22
      2. Battery drain on iOS 1166
      3. Which Kodi Add-ons?55
      4. Breath of the Wild Replacement Cover?11

See more discussions