Neck ache

What's the best thing for neck ache?

Really hurts had tablets but still here :-(

24 Comments

have u applied heat, hot water bottle? warm towel

Original Poster

craig guy;7087486

have u applied heat, hot water bottle? warm towel

Got a hot water bottle, but its kind of uncomfortable and just makes me boiling, wishing I had some heat pads, the ones you stick on.

May give warm towel a try though, thanks hun:thumbsup:

Hot water bottle with maybe a towel around it, so you don't burn yourself..Ibroprofen gel or voltarol works straight away to the affected area

Keep it moving
    A nice gentle rocking motion should do the trick :whistling:

Original Poster

tigerallstars;7087504

Hot water bottle with maybe a towel around it, so you don't burn … Hot water bottle with maybe a towel around it, so you don't burn yourself..

Already burnt myself! I shouldn't be allowed near a kettle...

renown;7087508

Keep it moving A nice gentle rocking motion should do the trick … Keep it moving A nice gentle rocking motion should do the trick :whistling:

Sounds abit rude that does!!!:whistling:

renown;7087508

Keep it moving A nice gentle rocking motion should do the trick … Keep it moving A nice gentle rocking motion should do the trick :whistling:

*katie*;7087517

Sounds abit rude that does!!!:whistling:

Or make you look like a idiot:x

Original Poster

tigerallstars;7087545

Or make you look like a idiot:x

I think maybe so :oops:

I don't have any ibuprofen gel : ( wish I did though, swear it's getting worse!

Banned

[COLOR="Navy"]massage?

free service, im available tomorrow.[/COLOR]

Don't mind me asking. How did you do it?:roll:

Original Poster

vibeone;7087558

[COLOR="Navy"]massage?free service, im available tomorrow.[/COLOR]

Are you aged between 20-25, tanned and have a 6pack(not beers) If so Il see you around 1ish:thumbsup:
    tigerallstars;7087560

Don't mind me asking. How did you do it?:roll:

I didn't do anything, it just came on earlier, and won't go away! Making me feel sick right now 2bh!

Banned

*katie*;7087594

Are you aged between 20-25, tanned and have a 6pack(not beers) If so Il … Are you aged between 20-25, tanned and have a 6pack(not beers) If so Il see you around 1ish:thumbsup:

[FONT="Century Gothic"][SIZE="2"][COLOR="Sienna"]Yes, No, No (Yes)[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

Original Poster

vibeone;7087609

[FONT="Century Gothic"][SIZE="2"][COLOR="Sienna"]Yes, No, No … [FONT="Century Gothic"][SIZE="2"][COLOR="Sienna"]Yes, No, No (Yes)[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

I'm afraid you fail this time, get back to me when you are all three :thumbsup:

I suffer neck ache loads.

I find that keeping my neck warm helps alot - either scarf or polo neck jumper.

Also some nurofen might be a good idea - incase you have any swelling.

Keep windows closed in case it aggravates your neck

Keep moving your neck as much as possible - side to side, forward and back, also rolling head round movements. DO all slowly and don't push too far.

HTH

*katie*;7087594

Are you aged between 20-25, tanned and have a 6pack(not beers) If so Il … Are you aged between 20-25, tanned and have a 6pack(not beers) If so Il see you around 1ish:thumbsup:I didn't do anything, it just came on earlier, and won't go away! Making me feel sick right now 2bh!

I think I'll leave now
    But before I go, sorry to hear you are in so much pain, katie and i hope it relieves itself soon. If not go and see your doctor or local hospital

Banned

*katie*;7087624

I'm afraid you fail this time, get back to me when you are all three … I'm afraid you fail this time, get back to me when you are all three :thumbsup:

[FONT="Century Gothic"][SIZE="2"][COLOR="Navy"]fair play missy. fsir play.

Just go to bed, itll be fixed in the morning betcha[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

Original Poster

Butterflies;7087655

I suffer neck ache loads.I find that keeping my neck warm helps alot - … I suffer neck ache loads.I find that keeping my neck warm helps alot - either scarf or polo neck jumper.Also some nurofen might be a good idea - incase you have any swelling.Keep windows closed in case it aggravates your neckKeep moving your neck as much as possible - side to side, forward and back, also rolling head round movements. DO all slowly and don't push too far.HTH

Thanks hun. I'm going to do all that, there's me hardly moving, Ive probs made it worse myself!
    Thanks x

tigerallstars;7087678

I think I'll leave now :(But before I go, sorry to hear you are in so … I think I'll leave now :(But before I go, sorry to hear you are in so much pain, katie and i hope it relieves itself soon. If not go and see your doctor or local hospital

Aww that's so sweet, :P sorry hun, and thanks, hopefully better tomorrow, night all xx

co codamol 30/500 :-D

dataload;7087752

co codamol 30/500 :-D

Far better to take a pain killer / anti inflamitory combination than just pain releif. Like others have said try to keep it warm and moving as normally as possible. Hope you feel better in the morning.

Butterflies;7087655

I suffer neck ache loads.Keep moving your neck as much as possible - side … I suffer neck ache loads.Keep moving your neck as much as possible - side to side, forward and back, also rolling head round movements. DO all slowly and don't push too far.HTH

Are now thats what i said

renown;7088082

Are now thats what i said

She must be wrong as well:p

tigerallstars;7088103

She must be wrong as well:p

some people just have filthy minds :thinking: I'm obviously different :whistling:

I suppose what i said could have been misinterpreted

te way i read it. it sounded like ' smear me in baby oil and toast me on an open fire'
    Could be wrong though:whistling:

tigerallstars;7088199

te way i read it. it sounded like ' smear me in baby oil and toast me on … te way i read it. it sounded like ' smear me in baby oil and toast me on an open fire'Could be wrong though:whistling:

Exactly misinterpreted it wasn't "toast me on an open fire"
    I was thinking Spit roast me in front of the fire :w00t:

Try some japanese ice patch.. much better than what they sell in boots... and very useful as well...
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Best tablet for 100-150? Quid11
      2. Glazing Clay Pots for Drinking22
      3. How are Very for pre-orders ?33
      4. Furniture Sliders45

See more discussions