Groups
    EXPIRED

Necklaces

I'm looking to buy a necklace for my best friend. She's very timid and prefers smaller and dainty things rather than WAG in your face chavvy stuff. I have narrowed it down to a number of choices including:
    hsamuel.co.uk/web…924

hsamuel.co.uk/web…908

hsamuel.co.uk/web…900

hsamuel.co.uk/web…932

warrenjames.co.uk/Sho…072
    I will give rep to anyone who backs up their opinion on what on they prefer or which is more suitable, thanks

6 Comments

I think this one is the prettist

hsamuel.co.uk/web…900

I have actually seen this one and it is quite daint and pretty looking, I myself don't like big things and this is just the thing. The butterfly one and the mothy looking one ( coloured one ) I think would be a big bigger than you would think and maybe not the most daintiest thing :-D

Although it was a lot of hassle copying all the website pages in, maybe you could try and make them links so its easier for people to see and you might get more feedback :thumbsup:

Might be a bit more helpful :thumbsup:

Original Poster

munnski;3782599

Might be a bit more helpful :thumbsup:

Thanks, rep added. By the way, I accidently clicked on the Spam button, lol, du no how to unspam it, lol

Didnt you post this yesterday?

Original Poster

No i didn't that was different. Today, I want to find out which one is better (I have narrowed it down)
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Shana Tova to all Jewish HUKDers1824
      2. love affairs1342
      3. Lets hope that there are as few injuries as possible - Parson's Green40213
      4. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17826366

See more discussions