Groups

Nectar 500 point Ebay bonus query

I loaded this offer to Nectar card and I've purchased with click and collect over a week ago yet there is nothing showing that it has been activated, it still says loaded to card. I just wondered if anyone else had done the offer and if it's the same for them.

4 Comments

Do a live chat, they'll sort it out. Type in google Nectar live chat

Loaded to card means the same as activated

What do the offer t&cs say about when to expect the points? Presumably 28 days after a point in the future...

How to get this offer Click ‘Load to card’ to be eligible for this off … How to get this offer Click ‘Load to card’ to be eligible for this offer On your next shop, choose the Click & Collect delivery option when searching for an item At checkout, please select Click & Collect You will receive your bonus points for this shop 28 days after promo ends

Original Poster

Hi, thanks for taking time to reply. I did see that it said 28 days after promotion ends but as it still stated loaded to card I imagined it would change to 'activated' or something once used, or at least show somewhere in my account that bonus points had been earned and pending. Don't hardly use Nectar so will have to keep an eye on my account. Thank you again
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767465
      2. One thing you've forgotten810
      3. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…7271383
      4. Help Feed a Homeless Animal for Free1608651

See more discussions