Nectar and EBay

Found 8th Jun
I just got an email about nectar points on eBay. I used to gather up quite a few points over a year and use them in the January sales and always managed to get a few decent bargains. However, like many others I have found nectar points seem to take forever to gather up and the number of retailers in which you are able to spend/save your nectar points has declined considerably.

now it seems that they are capping the number of points that you can get on a single eBay transaction. I know the capped points will only affect high value transactions, but it seems that I will be lucky to get a bar of chocolate via nectar points in the January sales in future!! Lol.

2951712-3t2QH.jpg

2951712-jrGG5.jpg
Community Updates
MiscNectar
4 Comments
I don't think I'll bother after I use up the points I have.
Those who regularly buy items over £300 on eBay (to earn £1.50 worth of Nectar points - 0.5% ) will be well miffed .
Edited by: "rogparki" 8th Jun
Yes, I got that e-mail too. It hasn't been a good time for retail sector - M&S, John Lewis, Poundworld and House of Fraser closing stores and Nectar doing these trimmings. In the past two months lots of shops, including Barclays, closed down on my high street shopping mall. We are nowhere near to overcoming the 2008 crisis and now feels like there a bigger crisis underway.
Buy separately and don't bundle everything into a basket.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants