Groups

Nectar and quidco

Does anyone know if it is possible to earn nectar points and quidco cashback on the same item?

I was looking to sign up for a nectar card, but was wondering if I can earn points while logged onto quidco.

8 Comments

Doubt it, you need to enter the vendor site via either quidco or nectar, don't know how you could do both. It's still worth getting a nectar card as it's free and can be used at amazon as well as Sains etc

Original Poster

tallpete33

Doubt it, you need to enter the vendor site via either quidco or nectar, … Doubt it, you need to enter the vendor site via either quidco or nectar, don't know how you could do both. It's still worth getting a nectar card as it's free and can be used at amazon as well as Sains etc

Thank you, just signed up for it.

Original Poster

If i log into quidco and have the nectar toolbar activated, will that allow both services to be tracked?
    Edited by: "gooner_187" 9th May 2011

gooner_187

If i log into quidco and have the nectar toolbar activated, will that … If i log into quidco and have the nectar toolbar activated, will that allow both services to be tracked?

they could be tracked but do remember "tracked cashbacks could always get denied". I'd be careful and use only one if the amount is high.

Original Poster

manoj123

they could be tracked but do remember "tracked cashbacks could always get … they could be tracked but do remember "tracked cashbacks could always get denied". I'd be careful and use only one if the amount is high.

Thanks for your help.

gooner_187

If i log into quidco and have the nectar toolbar activated, will that … If i log into quidco and have the nectar toolbar activated, will that allow both services to be tracked?

The nectar toolbar can cause problems with signing in to quidco so I would say no and use seperate browsers for the two of them

Unfortunately it isn't possible to earn both at the moment, however one of our members did recommend the American Express Nectar Card, as you can pay for your purchases with this card and get Nectar points this way!

getsatisfaction.com/qui…tar

Quidco

Unfortunately it isn't possible to earn both at the moment, however one … Unfortunately it isn't possible to earn both at the moment, however one of our members did recommend the American Express Nectar Card, as you can pay for your purchases with this card and get Nectar points this way!http://getsatisfaction.com/quidco/topics/quidco_to_nectar

good to know!!
    thanks
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. What do you feel like whinging about today?1927362
      2. Spotify Family Premium share715
      3. word association Game73944490
      4. The obvious next step become Ken then become Barbie1423

See more discussions