Nectar Caffe Nero vouchers

Posted 1st Jan
Well, I wanted to see what expiry date I'd get on Caffe Nero vouchers purchased now in 2020, given that the prevous vouchers all had an expiry of 31/12/2019. Anyone spot the flaw...?3378854-uxAJX.jpg
Community Updates

Groups

7 Comments
Complain and maybe you'll get a complement from nectar as they have inconvenienced you.
I'll get my points back but not expecting anything else. The recent problems with the vouchers has caused massive inconvenience yet they've been very awkward just returning points.
MYS01/01/2020 01:36

Complain and maybe you'll get a complement from nectar as they have …Complain and maybe you'll get a complement from nectar as they have inconvenienced you.

OP - "So I got these Nectar vouchers for Caffe Nero but the expiry date on them has already passed on them"

Nectar - "Oh I say, your voice is so nice and smooth sounding"
I have the same problem. They are supposed to be working limited hours today as per the Nectar website but in reality, there is no one.
bozo00701/01/2020 13:40

I have the same problem. They are supposed to be working limited hours …I have the same problem. They are supposed to be working limited hours today as per the Nectar website but in reality, there is no one.

It is limited hours, limited to 0
Called them just now, got an instant refund of the points. The agent said to wait for a couple of days before trying redemption again.
Nectar have pulled Nero until can fix it (AGAIN !)
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions