Groups

Nectar card

Hi peops I have lost my nectar card and everytime I go online to try and get a new one it says enter the last 11 digits of your card number to log in??? How am I supposed to do that when Ive lost my card. Also it say OR enter your email address, but when I do this it says please enter your card number for security reasons. any one got any ideas?

8 Comments

You can send a query or comment to the Nectar Helpline by writing to the following address: Freepost RRXL-TGET-CGZX, Nectar, Clipper Boulevard, Dartford, DA2 6QB.

hope it helps

Original Poster

gr8h8me;5602495

You can send a query or comment to the Nectar Helpline by writing to the … You can send a query or comment to the Nectar Helpline by writing to the following address: Freepost RRXL-TGET-CGZX, Nectar, Clipper Boulevard, Dartford, DA2 6QB.hope it helps

cheers ill ring them

Original Poster

jeany123;5602511

phone 0844 811 0 … phone 0844 811 0 811http://www.nectar.com/help/FAQ.nectar?itemID=12284&partner_wl_path=/VENDA/nectar/faq&page=1&site=B2CB2C&query=lost%20nectar%20card

thanks very much it still tells you to log on tho :~( ill ring them

Original Poster

Omg how sppoky Ive just had an email from them saying they have teemed up with homebase. It says points balance 1,200 I might be able to get a free pencil for that lol xx

ceira*freya;5602568

Omg how sppoky Ive just had an email from them saying they have teemed up … Omg how sppoky Ive just had an email from them saying they have teemed up with homebase. It says points balance 1,200 I might be able to get a free pencil for that lol xx

they must be mind readers LOL:-D

Banned

ceira*freya;5602568

Omg how sppoky Ive just had an email from them saying they have teemed up … Omg how sppoky Ive just had an email from them saying they have teemed up with homebase. It says points balance 1,200 I might be able to get a free pencil for that lol xx

1,200 is not too bad , its £6 worth of items!!:-D

Original Poster

jjcaho;5602771

1,200 is not too bad , its £6 worth of items!!:-D

£200000000000 spent = £6 worth of goodies woopieeeeeeeeee welcome to the uk's most generous lolalty card .......umm :roll:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. 'Hard' Brexit offers '£135bn annual boost' to economy - BBC News77
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764386
      3. How dangerous is Donald trump?33197
      4. Rest In Peace Jerry Lewis.66

See more discussions