Nectar card at Homebase ending 31/12/16

For info if you collect/spend Nectar points at Homebase - just had this email -

A fond farewell
After 7 years together, Homebase is leaving Nectar. So, as of the 31st of December you'll no longer be able to collect or spend your points
in-store or online.

But fear not, with plenty of other partners to discover, you'll be sure to find a new favourite. Whether it's redecorating with Argos. Landscaping with Dunelm. Or freshening up your space with Debenhams, House of Fraser and Laura Ashley.* The choice is yours!

12 Comments

so sad. RIP.

mutley1

so sad. RIP.

Feel for your millions(of nectar car points) mutley

No news like old news oO Been announced several times since April (posted many times on here too) . But a nice reminder for those who don't know.

Gutted. Honestly

thewongwing101

Feel for your millions(of nectar car points) mutley

i don't actually shop at homebase but still feel sad

mutley1

i don't actually shop at homebase but still feel sad

Me neither last time was three years ago and what I bought turned out to be complete carp

thewongwing101

Me neither last time was three years ago and what I bought turned out to … Me neither last time was three years ago and what I bought turned out to be complete carp

they are more expensive than other diy stores. they have a good range of bulb replacements but that's about it. wilkinson is much better value for diy. then obviously screwfix.

mutley1

they are more expensive than other diy stores. they have a good range of … they are more expensive than other diy stores. they have a good range of bulb replacements but that's about it. wilkinson is much better value for diy. then obviously screwfix.

Don't have a Wilko here (or indeed a homebase)
but screwfix are grrrrrrrrrrrrrreat(and toolstation not bad )

Banned

when will Argos drop Nectar then ? shortly after I'm guessing

leelee187060

when will Argos drop Nectar then ? shortly after I'm guessing

Sainsbury's have just completed on buying Argos, so I suspect they will keep it. Sainsbury's was one of the original Nectar partners.

Do feel Nectar has had its day now. Points have been slashed and takes ages to collect them now to exchange them in to vouchers.

Tesco Clubcard was better until they got rid of the Clubcard Boost.
Edited by: "Crash2904" 6th Sep 2016

thewongwing101

Surprised it took this long tbhhttp://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-35340384

I hope that the Homebase employees are ready to be totally screwed over then, I remember all the complaints from Bunnings employees when I lived in Oz
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Any PS4 News Here29213592
    2. Any Xbox One news today?2356124
    3. GOT Leaks again416
    4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7763949

See more discussions