Nectar Card Glitch - have you been affected?

Found 29th May 2017
If you are a Nectar Card holder it's worth checking your account.

A glitch in the system has left some customers unable to access their points - some have had all their points wiped from their account, and there are reports that accounts even have negative balances?!

"A spokesperson said: “Nectar and Sainsbury’s recently became aware of a technical glitch which means that some point balances people are seeing on their Sainsbury’s till receipts have not yet been processed through the system, and do not align with their point balance. "

“We are working on resolving this issue as soon as possible. We can reassure customers that nobody will lose their points.”

It's worth a look on your account, so you canContact Nectarif you spot any issues.

Don't forget,

EBay Nectar, 8x points 25th-31st May. £10 min spend. Activation required.

2704169.jpg
Source

Community Updates
6 Comments
Tbh I've never accessed my points i don't know how X)

My login don't work and when i go email me a temporary password it acknowledges my email address but i never get an email.
I still have over £254 in mine so all good here.
I just checked.my receipt from this mornings sainsburys shop, the points are still on there.
I raised this with Nectar after what seemed to be a database failure around 10th May. I lost hundreds of points.
I have had to send in photos of my receipt and have been chasing them for updates over the last two weeks.
I have had to deal with an overseas customer support desk who can only tell me that my query is 'still live'
They have promised to contact me back but have so far yet to do so.
Very poor service from Nectar
barneybar

I raised this with Nectar after what seemed to be a database failure … I raised this with Nectar after what seemed to be a database failure around 10th May. I lost hundreds of points. I have had to send in photos of my receipt and have been chasing them for updates over the last two weeks.I have had to deal with an overseas customer support desk who can only tell me that my query is 'still live'They have promised to contact me back but have so far yet to do so. Very poor service from Nectar

Good luck with that oO
Good luck barneybar

thank you I still have my one miiiiiilllllllion nectar points(worth £1.42)
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants