Nectar double up points at Sainsburys

Found 15th Nov 2017
Hi, double up my nectar so i have £40 to spend on entertainment, i want a new xbox controller or game but went today and nothing caught my eye. Anybody know if they update deals from now until this expires on the 21st november?
cheers
Community Updates
Ask
7 Comments
I did the same thing. Doubled up to get Fifa and then got it from Currys! The other game I want is LA Noire and that isn't out yet! Did get some nice Taste the Difference wine tho
Original Poster
joesmum23 m ago

I did the same thing. Doubled up to get Fifa and then got it from Currys! …I did the same thing. Doubled up to get Fifa and then got it from Currys! The other game I want is LA Noire and that isn't out yet! Did get some nice Taste the Difference wine tho

It is out mate went today priced at £29.99 at sainsburys
kickinkez1 m ago

It is out mate went today priced at £29.99 at sainsburys

yes just went on Amazon and saw it was out yesterday, I thought it was 18th!
Original Poster
joesmum3 m ago

yes just went on Amazon and saw it was out yesterday, I thought it was …yes just went on Amazon and saw it was out yesterday, I thought it was 18th!

haha yeah completed it on the xbox 360, it is the same game right?
kickinkez15th Nov

haha yeah completed it on the xbox 360, it is the same game right?

went to Sainsburys today to get it with my £40 voucher - they had sold out will have to travel round different stores now to get it before the voucher expires!
Original Poster
joesmum9 h, 32 m ago

went to Sainsburys today to get it with my £40 voucher - they had sold out …went to Sainsburys today to get it with my £40 voucher - they had sold out will have to travel round different stores now to get it before the voucher expires!

I ended up getting the white xbox one s controller for 49.99
just got the last copy of LA Noire from a different Sainsburys - thank goodness for that! Son's Xmas pressie (well one of them!)
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants