preferences anyone?

1. Misc
  2. Nectar
Groups
  1. Misc
  2. Nectar
10 Comments

Banned

I use nectar and top cashback both don't charge.

DLM

I use nectar and top cashback both don't charge.

Quidco can get to ****. TCB FTW!!!

Banned

joeymcjoe

Quidco can get to ****. TCB FTW!!!

Quidco are rubbish at tracking and paying.

Original Poster

I'm getting the impression that I should use TCB instead of Quidco, currently using nectar and quidco. I use nectar for amazon purchases as I shop a lot there and british gas but will maybe change to tcb from quidco.

Banned

cath1510

I'm getting the impression that I should use TCB instead of Quidco, … I'm getting the impression that I should use TCB instead of Quidco, currently using nectar and quidco. I use nectar for amazon purchases as I shop a lot there and british gas but will maybe change to tcb from quidco.

Definitely change you will only gain.

Also if you use amazon they will pay you extra back in amazon vouchers

Original Poster

DLM

Definitely change you will only gain.Also if you use amazon they will pay … Definitely change you will only gain.Also if you use amazon they will pay you extra back in amazon vouchers

Thanks, on my way to TCB now.

Original Poster

Just joined tcb, will still use nectar for amazon and british gas. Thanks for advice

Banned

Also you can now take your cashback in the form of Amazon vouchers at Topcashback (other methods of payment are BACS, cheque and Paypal).

If you request payment by Amazon vouchers you will receive an additional 2.5% , for free, on top of your payable amount.

For example if you have earned £100 cashback and you take it in Amazon vouchers you will receive £102.50 in vouchers.

Original Poster

Great, thanks for all the info Just wish I had done this last year when I spent a fortune with Amazon

Banned

cath1510

Great, thanks for all the info Just wish I had done this last year … Great, thanks for all the info Just wish I had done this last year when I spent a fortune with Amazon

Aw, I don't think they give any cashback from amazon at the moment.

They do pay you extra cashback if you want to spend your earnings at amazon.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!564075
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769212
    3. Leicester sack their manager!815
    4. The HUKD Wuntu code sharing thread! (Three Mobile)91185

See more discussions