Groups
    EXPIRED

Nectar Points

Just wondered if anyone had any tips on building up my Nectar points?

I have collected them for a while but never seem to collect too many....

16 Comments

There is a website called My TNS (can't remember exact details Sorry) but they pay you to do surveys in nectar points and i've made about £60 in points from this alone this year.

Original Poster

How do I sign upto it? I cant seem to find it on the page...

Here's the ]link for the survey.

You can also try ]linking your Nectar card when doing you online shopping.

Original Poster

Yeah I can get to that page, however there doesnt appear to be a "register" only a "log-in" for existing members....

BIG Dimmy T;3318342

Yeah I can get to that page, however there doesnt appear to be a … Yeah I can get to that page, however there doesnt appear to be a "register" only a "log-in" for existing members....

Looks like you can only join by invite.

Original Poster

Any ideas on how I get this invite?!?!

BIG Dimmy T;3319378

Any ideas on how I get this invite?!?!

pm me your e-mail and first name and I'll refer you :-D

We shop at Sainsburys every week now, but the points just dont seem to add up

kelly_o_fanatic;3319429

We shop at Sainsburys every week now, but the points just dont seem to … We shop at Sainsburys every week now, but the points just dont seem to add up

I always check my balance online against receipts, they'll correct if any are missing

Original Poster

PM sent - thanks!!

To those who've asked to be referred, I've done so but can only do 2 more and will let you know when I've reached my limit

One more referral left

I have no more referrals left, but to those who I have referred, refer your friends etc and you appear to get 100 points per referral if they sign up :thumbsup: but are limited to 5

Original Poster

Anyone that needs a refereral, PM me your name and email adress, ta!!

Many thanks to choc 1969 for referring me. If anyone else would like to be referred, please let me know.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Bmw, Mercedes or Range Rover11
      2. Hard drive 'died'(?), what can I do? (for computer wizards please!)48
      3. Looking for help/advice finding a weeks holiday in September please??22
      4. Laptop (not for gaming )11

See more discussions