Nectar points

Found 1st Oct 2017
hi guys

I've managed to save a few points and I don't have a clue where to spend it to get the best out of these?

where do you spend them?

thanks for your time
Community Updates
Ask
14 Comments
You can use them on eBay, cafe Nero, pizza express and of course sainsburys.
500 points gets £2.50 off at vue cinema, just hand them your nectar card and they swipe and ask how many you want to use. So 500 ,1000 and so on.
i just use them as money off shopping when i have accumulated 500 points, which is £2.50 instant off the bill

there is a list of where you can spend the points on the nectar site.
Argos redeem them - 500 points = £2.50 off
I would hang onto them until the end of November. Chances are high that sainsburys will have a double up event before then that will mean you can get better value (albeit in selected categories that may/may not interest you)
read the email Nectar sends to you. It gives all the relevant info
Once every 2 or 3 months EBay seems to have an offer ,either points back if you purchase an EBay voucher with them or bonus points for using your Nectar points .
loumar764 h, 55 m ago

500 points gets £2.50 off at vue cinema, just hand them your nectar card …500 points gets £2.50 off at vue cinema, just hand them your nectar card and they swipe and ask how many you want to use. So 500 ,1000 and so on.

Nectar had a promotion over the summer of £5 worth of points gave you 2 free cinema tickets at vue. Register on their website and check out their offers.
sydney87154 m ago

Nectar had a promotion over the summer of £5 worth of points gave you 2 …Nectar had a promotion over the summer of £5 worth of points gave you 2 free cinema tickets at vue. Register on their website and check out their offers.

Great , thanks I will have a look.
Save them for a rainy day, or when your having a poor month. Worst case is you pay for your Shopping at Sainburys.
What if you saved points for a rainy day with all those companies but you passed away?
Misslovely6 m ago

What if you saved points for a rainy day with all those companies but you …What if you saved points for a rainy day with all those companies but you passed away?

that is my philosophy, what if that rainy day never comes? spend it while you can.
you could be saving and saving and sainsburys goes under and you lose all the points, unlikely scenario, but less likely things have happened before!

they could also withdraw the scheme at any time and your points could become useless, probably unlikely to happen, may say some where in the t&c that they would honor points saved, but you never know.
Misslovely1st Oct

What if you saved points for a rainy day with all those companies but you …What if you saved points for a rainy day with all those companies but you passed away?

Then Her in Doors gets some Free Shopping for the Funeral.
17,000 points gets you a merlin annual pass. Think that's equivalent to £85
Edited by: "Suzannzan" 4th Oct 2017
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants