Nectar points

15 Comments
WTF?
May as well just get some bees then.
'bout bloody time. After Shell's, Nectar has to be the poorest loyalty scheme of all time.
Says " isle of Wight only"
The way I'm reading it is that you will earn more points for purchases if you are a loyal customer. Interesting idea if so, since points schemes like this usually treat dedicated shoppers the same as newbies
How do you redeem your nectar points anyway I've got about a tenner on mine, I asked someone in store but they didn't seem to understand (Foreign) and thought i was asking how to transfer points onto a card from a shop when I didn't scan the card
What I have seen they are running the new scheme on the Isle of Wight from April 12th. Don't know why they have chosen IOW, we have one large Sainsburys and a few small ones and they are always quiet compared to other supermarkets. So not sure what they are going to get out of traillng it here.
Segata-Sanshiro6 h, 36 m ago

How do you redeem your nectar points anyway I've got about a tenner on …How do you redeem your nectar points anyway I've got about a tenner on mine, I asked someone in store but they didn't seem to understand (Foreign) and thought i was asking how to transfer points onto a card from a shop when I didn't scan the card

You can just spend them in-store or on ebay.

saved up 25 quids worth even without a sainsbobs here so this is bad news.
Wongy1103 h, 32 m ago

You can just spend them in-store or on ebay.saved up 25 quids worth even …You can just spend them in-store or on ebay.saved up 25 quids worth even without a sainsbobs here so this is bad news.

Can I just redeem them at a till?
Segata-Sanshiro3 m ago

Just need your card.
Segata-Sanshiro2 h, 31 m ago

You can even do it at self service if you press the option to redeem nectar points - but bear in mind you can only use the points in £2.50 blocks (so if you have £5.50 you can only use £5).
jamie0158 h, 45 m ago

You can even do it at self service if you press the option to redeem …You can even do it at self service if you press the option to redeem nectar points - but bear in mind you can only use the points in £2.50 blocks (so if you have £5.50 you can only use £5).

Thats what I meant self service till, I don't go in Sainsbury's much when I do its normally a little one and my dad has used the card at esso which is probably where most of it comes from.

All of them confuse me, too many different rules to remember, the tesco post you vouchers, Morrison, boots I did strip of all the points from and don't use boots much now, superdrugs I have two cards for and don't know why, bodyshop, TK maxx, theres just too many of em to remember what your spost to do with em
Segata-Sanshiro2 h, 24 m ago

Thats what I meant self service till, I don't go in Sainsbury's much when …Thats what I meant self service till, I don't go in Sainsbury's much when I do its normally a little one and my dad has used the card at esso which is probably where most of it comes from.All of them confuse me, too many different rules to remember, the tesco post you vouchers, Morrison, boots I did strip of all the points from and don't use boots much now, superdrugs I have two cards for and don't know why, bodyshop, TK maxx, theres just too many of em to remember what your spost to do with em

Fair enough, they can be confusing sometimes.

If you are not desperate to get rid of the points, wait till Nectar double up at Sainsbury's (usually around November time). If you like the look of the categories for double up it may be worth it.
Segata-Sanshiro7th Apr

Thats what I meant self service till, I don't go in Sainsbury's much when …Thats what I meant self service till, I don't go in Sainsbury's much when I do its normally a little one and my dad has used the card at esso which is probably where most of it comes from.All of them confuse me, too many different rules to remember, the tesco post you vouchers, Morrison, boots I did strip of all the points from and don't use boots much now, superdrugs I have two cards for and don't know why, bodyshop, TK maxx, theres just too many of em to remember what your spost to do with em

There is always someone there to ask how to redeem your points at self scan. They are taught how to do all the functions on self scan but normally, when you go to pay, there is options to pay by cash, card, gift voucher or redeem your points.
Segata-Sanshiro6th Apr

How do you redeem your nectar points anyway I've got about a tenner on …How do you redeem your nectar points anyway I've got about a tenner on mine, I asked someone in store but they didn't seem to understand (Foreign) and thought i was asking how to transfer points onto a card from a shop when I didn't scan the card

Did you take the time to explain what you wanted done or go to the customer service counter? Foreign or not, some people don't always understand what the customer is asking for straight away.
fern376 m ago

There is always someone there to ask how to redeem your points at self …There is always someone there to ask how to redeem your points at self scan. They are taught how to do all the functions on self scan but normally, when you go to pay, there is options to pay by cash, card, gift voucher or redeem your points. Did you take the time to explain what you wanted done or go to the customer service counter? Foreign or not, some people don't always understand what the customer is asking for straight away.

I asked the lady on the till
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions